Book Three: 15

It took Jiro, Denki and Haruka two weeks to get the proper music for the rides after they personally went on the rides themselves with clearance from Shining to do so. The three of them then gathered the seven idols that would be singing the songs they had produced. Once they were all around the sitting area Haruka was the one that started things off. She looked at Yuki who had refused to sit down and instead chose to stand behind Kira and Kana with her arms crossed.

"Before we get started on things, I first wish to say to Asaya...I apologize for not thinking about how things with Monoma had affected you, I had been too stubborn and selfish to realize you had a bigger and better connection to him than me. I had no right to have treated you like I had nor call you what I had. Can you find it within yourself to forgive me for my wrong doings?" Haruka asked as she bowed her head towards Yuki

Yuki was stunned that Haruka actually was apologizing to her, she uncrossed her arms and let out a sigh. "I can forgive, but I don't trust you. So don't think that I'll be all chummy like with you. I see no reason why I should."

"T-That's fair...Thank you for at least forgiving me." Haruka said with a small smile

Jiro then spoke up. "When the lot of you left out and left the three of us to work, we asked to do what you all did and what Yuki said was right. It almost fried Denki's brain."

Yuki couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Really Kyoka?"

"Yeah it was amusing hearing him scream like a little girl." Jiro said with a grin "Now we decided that we were going to do one song each for all of you. The first ride that was presented to the lot of you was the roller coaster. Nanami and I both chose to give that one to Denki to do as well as have Kurosaki, Hijikawa and Yuki do that song."

Denki gave the song to Ranmaru to look over as Yuki went behind Masato as she looked at it over his shoulder. Haruka then spoke up. "The second one was the Yoyo ride. Jiro wanted to do that one, she felt as if she could do it justice so she chose to give that song to Kiryun, Santos and Asaya."

Jiro gave the piece to Yuki who looked it over before she gave it to Van who was by Masato. Denki then spoke up. "Which left Nanami with the dark room ride, which also leaves Jinguji, Sumeragi and Yu to do that one."

Haruka gave the song to Ren first for him to look over. When the paper went to Yuki, she looked over it and looked at the three song writers. "The songs you guys wrote are really good, so now it's up to us to write the lyrics yeah?"

The three of them nodded their heads. "Just keep in mind Yu, not to over do it. You don't have to do everything on your own." Jiro stated

"I won't, promise."

"We'll see about that Yu." Denki said shaking his head

The three of them then left the lot of them to brainstorm together. Kana got up and she looked at Yuki. "I was told how you would over work yourself on projects girly, why don't you leave this to us and if we need your input one of the guys will message you."

"A-Are you sure?" Yuki asked concerned

"Yeah, very sure." Ranmaru said as he got up and patted the top of her head. "Don't worry about this stuff, we'll be alright."

She let out a sigh but nodded her head. "Alright...if you guys say so."

Yuki went to sit by the tree once more as she watched the clouds pass by her until she saw gloomy clouds rolling by. It didn't scare her any as the rain began to pour out, she stayed under the tree as kept her wings above her just so she didn't get wet while she sat and watch the rain pour down. She stayed under the tree as it got dark, it wasn't until the rain began to pour harder that anyone even realized that she had gone outside. It was Denki who had came out to get her.

"Yu what are you doing out here in the rain?"

"I'm not needed." Yuki said sadly

Denki raised an eyebrow at her as he moved closer to her as he shared his umbrella with her. "What do you mean by that?"

"Once you and the two girls left I was dismissed from helping out with the lyrics for the songs. I get not wanting me to over do it...but I want to help but they didn't want me to. I feel like I shouldn't even do anything with them because of it." She said sadly

Denki let out a sigh as he shut his eyes. "Damn it...they really fucked with your head huh? Don't worry Yu, it's not like that at all. Let's get you inside and we can talk to those idiots."

Yuki nodded her head and went inside with Denki after he pulled her up from the ground. Once the two of them were inside he took her to the sitting room where the others were still conversing about writing the lyrics. "Oi assholes, either you let Yuki help all of you out or we're going to have an issue." Denki said seriously

Ranmaru raised an eyebrow at him. "Do you really think you scare us kid?"

Yuki frowned and held onto Denki's sleeve tightly. "D...don't worry Denki...L-Let's just leave. Get all of our things and just go with Jiro. W-We obviously aren't really needed here." She said sadly

"Whoa-whoa-whoa, hold up kid. Why would you say something like that?" Ren asked confused as he got up

Yuki just gave them all a death glare before she looked back at Denki. Denki patted the top of her head softly. "Yeah sure, Kyoka and I shared an apartment before coming here. We can still go back there, so go on and tell her while you pack your things Yu."

She nodded her head and she rushed off, Kana looked confused "What is going on with you and her?"

Denki placed his hands in his pockets. "Yuki's contract is that with every project she is a part of she needs to help out a certain amount and you all are keeping her from doing so. If she can't she has to leave without fighting it."

"She's done enough though, she saved us from the sabatoge not to mention gone on the rides safely twice." Ranmaru stated

"That's not nearly enough, according to Shinning. She had been talked to while she was around Jiro and I what is expected of her for all of the projects that would have happened. But since none of you want her to do her job, then fine. You just fired that poor girl from her dream job." Denki said before he walked off

Masato looked at Ranmaru. "Didn't you read that contract?"

"I did...and he is right about it...fuck me! Ugh! This is such a pain in the ass." Ranmaru groaned out with a hand over his face

"So...what do we do?" Kana asked confused

"Kana, mind going to get her please? We still have time to reverse what has happened." Ranmaru asked

Kana nodded her head and went looking for Yuki only to see Jiro but not the silver haired female. "Where's Asaya?"

"She left with her things already, unlike me she can fly and flew out the window. She was in tears when she did...I hope you and the others are happy about what you've done to her. She's only ever wanted to be an idol but now she won't even be able to do that."

"We just didn't want her to overwork herself."

"I get that...Denki gets that. but Yuki has a rather strict contract she was under and all of you just threw her under the bus without even knowing the entire truth about what she can and can't do. I don't even know where she went so I can't even tell you where she went."

Kana hung her head as she sighed out. "Shit...this isn't good."

"That's on ya'll. Not her, not me and certainly not Denki. Good damn luck on being the reason her fans hate you and the others." Jiro said before she pushed past the female and left out. 

Kana went to the others and frowned "She flew off already...Jiro didn't know where she went so we can't even find her to get her to come to her senses."

"Shit..." Ranmaru said before he rubbed between his eyes "No doubt she went to her elder half brother Hawks. Which means we're defiently not getting her back without fighting for it."