Book Two-12

Jiro and Kamanari worked hand in hand with Masato, Otoya and Ranmaru just so Yuki didn't have to worry so much about everything else. Masato, Otoya and Ranmaru had stated to them that she had a lot of input with the first project that she had done and that the three she worked with before didn't hold her back neither did Monoma. Hearing this-Jiro and Kanamari knew that they would have a lot on their plate to work on.

As it came to be night time Yuki woke up and she went to find those she worked with only to see them all talking with one another in one of the sitting rooms. The first to notice her was Kamanari who smiled at her. "Hey there sleepy head, did you sleep okay?"

"Kinda, thank you for staying with me earlier Kamanari."

"Not a problem, so we've worked with the guys on most of what they'll be doing we just need your input on what you'll be doing." Kamanari said with a smile

Yuki looked at Denki rather stunned. "Oh...okay." She said as she sat beside Jiro who smiled at her.

"You've been asleep for a while, I'm going to get you something to eat so you can have your night time medication. The rest of us already ate."

"O-oh..okay. Thank you Kyoka."

While she left Denki spoke with her. "So, it seems how they're going to do things is so you won't be too stressed out"

She looked at him confused. "What do you mean by that?"

Ranmaru then spoke up "Us guys are going to do the most of the performances, we know that you've been putting in a lot of yourself into the first project you do. Sure, these projects are to place you out there but you can't be burning yourself out right out of the get-go. You need to pace yourself and that's something that you didn't learn with Camus, Cecil and Ren."

"Pace...myself?" She said confused

He nodded his head. "Yeah, a project that should have taken you all two weeks to do-you pushed yourself to do in a damn week. You over did yourself and this is the result of that. You're body can't handle what you're going through right now. It isn't used to the things you're going through. The people you're meeting with the new faces and so on. Honestly having your first concert be so deadly...it's going to drain you."

"Which is why us three will be doing the most, we've done this many times before-we can get you warmed up to the fact that you're new to this. But we're not leaving everything to you." Masato stated "You'll be doing two songs with the four of us. One in the beginning and one in the end. Throughout the concert you will be doing duet's with all three of us and you will do one solo."

"Oh...Okay so that's six songs I'll have to memorize then right?"

Otoya nodded his head "Yup! We have the line up written down too!" He said before he handed her a notebook that had it written down.

She looked at it before giving it back. "That's fine, I don't mind having the last solo. It makes me feel better knowing that I won't be diving straight into this."

"Granted after all of our solo's we're going to have a little speech about why we're doing this concert. that's something you can work on later on your own." Ranmaru stated

She nodded her head. "Okay."

At that time Jiro came back with a sweet treat for Yuki and had her take her medication, as Yuki ate they continued talking so she just listened in on the conversation. She was thankful that they were being so gracious about how to treat her and what to do with her. Yuki did feel like she was doing too much on her own. Camus, Cecil and Ren never stopped her. Neither did Monoma, she wondered if they truly knew what they were doing or if they were winging it and were relying on her to do everything because of her disorder.