Book Two-15

Hawks explained everything to her, when she realized that she had been in a coma for two days she got concerned about Shoto, knowing that she had been around him and he had been taking care of her mentally while she was waiting for an A-okay from Denki and Kyoka. When Yuki had spoken up about Shoto, Hawks frowned a bit as he sighed out.

"I went to go check up on the guy...Yuki he's not doing all that well right now. He thinks that it is his fault that things had happened to you." Hawks said sadly "He hasn't done much because he doesn't think that he's done well as a pro-hero side kick."

Yuki shook her head. "It's not his fault that I'm like this. I blame the commissioners office for this."

"which is valid. Do you think that you're able to leave here any time soon sis?"

"I don't know. A doctor recently came in here but they didn't say much to me."

He hummed out a bit before he patted the top of her head softly. "I'm going to do what I can to get you out of here alright?"

She nodded her head as she smiled at her brother. "I-I'd like that lots bro."

Hawks left out and went asking around about Yuki being released, which it took him about a half hour before she was able to be released. When she did she asked her brother for Shoto's address before she instantly flew off wanting to talk to the male herself. She needed him to realize it wasn't his fault that she got hurt. When she got to the address she knocked on the door but didn't get an answer.

So she knocked louder and spoke up. "Shoto! C'mon answer your damn door!"She shouted

That time his door opened rather quickly as he saw the young silver haired female at his door step. He blinked his eyes a few times. "Y-Yuki?"

"Surprise mother fucker, I was told by my brother a lot of shit. What the fuck is this nonsense about you blaming what happened to me on yourself?! You are not the one who placed me in danger. Yes you were there. Yes you were around me when I was in pain. But I made no notion that I was hurt. That's not on you-that's on me." Yuki said seriously

He was quiet as he averted his eyes from her, she took a deep breath and sighed out before she cupped his face in her hands. "shoto dear, you have nothing to worry about. I'm okay now. Please stop beating yourself down for what had happened to me."

He teared up as he placed his hands over hers. "But Yuki...I...I swore I lost you. I swore..." He said before she hugged him tightly.

He hugged her back as he broke down against her, she petted the back of his head softly. "It's okay...I'm right here Shoto." She said softly to him

"I want to make sure nothing more bad happens to you." He said sniffling a bit.

"I'm more than okay with that." She said as she smiled up at him

"Yuki...please be with me. Be my girlfriend."

Yuki nodded her head. "I'd love that."

He gave her a small smile before he kissed her on the lips, she happily kissed him back only to be pulled into his apartment where he had her up against the door. "I need to know that you're going to be just mine. I don't want anyone to think that they'll ever have a chance to be with you."

"I'm okay with that-but what are you going to do shoto?"

"If you allow me to, I'd like to be able to have you. To go all the way with you, to remove the tainted touches that bastard Monoma has done to you."

She giggled and smiled at him. "I'd love that Shoto, maybe I'll actually feel something being with you than being with him."

"Was he really that bad?" Shoto asked with a raised eyebrow

"Oh you have no idea shoto, I faked most times than not to keep him happy."