Lucy Bronze X Y/N ~I'm Sick To Death Of You~

No-One's POV

"Y/N, why the fuck would you accuse me of that? Do you really think that fucking low of me?" Lucy shouted at her girlfriend, clearly hurt by the accusations, she's only getting more and more worked up with the current accusations being thrown at her by her girlfriend.

Her girlfriend, Y/N, is stood on the other side of the kitchen counter to Lucy as she paces back and forth, her anger, very clearly rising. Lucy stands with her hands resting on her hips as she waits for a response from y/n.

They've been arguing with eachother for a few weeks now, and from the very minute they walked through their apartment door after getting back from training, they were yet again, at eachother's throats.

"Well?" Lucy huffed out, still stood there waiting for an answer, but she still wasn't getting one.

Eventually, Y/N looks up at her girlfriend, who had a clear look of hurt, frustration and exhaustion, but y/n did not take that into account in the current moment.

"Well, you never said yeah or no Luce" y/n finally spoke up, sarcasm and frustration in her tone.

"OF COURSE NOT NO, WHAT THE FUCK, WHY DO YOU THINK I WOULD DO THAT TO YOU Y/N" Lucy shouted loudly, getting even more pissed off and upset than she already was.

"THEN EXPLAIN THE CONSTANT VIDEOS, PHOTOS AND ARTICLES ABOUT IT ALL, THE RANDOM OUTTINGS WITH THEM BOTH AT SEPARATE TIMES, CONSTANTLY BEING SEEN WITH THEM OUTSIDE OF WORK, EXPLAIN THAT LUCE, TRY FUCKING EXPLAIN THAT" Y/N screamed at the very top of her lungs, sure enough the neighbours, and likely three streets away would hear.

"They're just my mates, y/n, for fucks sake. Am I not allowed to have mates or something? Are you that fucking paranoid in that little fucking twisted brain of yours?, huh? I'm sick to fucking death of all of your bullshit, pettiness and bitchyness"

"I'm sick to death of you and your accusations that i'm sleeping with Ona and Keira" Lucy let out, trying to not shout anymore, not wanting anyone to end up coming around the apartment with noise complaints.

Y/N's POV

I could instantly feel the tears form in my eyes as they started to sting and burn. Those words Lucy just said just kept looping in my head.

"Are you that fucking paranoid in that little fucking twisted brain of yours?, I'm sick to fucking death of all of your bullshit, pettiness and bitchyness"

As they kept repeating in my head, I two choices, fight or flight.

I quickly took the second option, darting for the front door and slamming it on my way out, not bothering to even get my phone, keys or anything of mine. I walked fastly down the corridor as the tears streamed down my face.

I tried to wipe them away as I quickly made my way out of the apartment complex, and eventually I find myself walking down the back street and off to god knows where as the sun started to set, I wanted to be anywhere that wasn't with her, right now.

Lucy's POV

I instantly dropped to my knees as the door slammed shut, slowly sinking myself down against the window, what the fuck have I just done?

Why did I say those things to her for? what the fuck is wrong with me. I've really fucked up. I shouldn't have said that.

"Are you that fucking paranoid in that little fucking twisted brain of yours?, I'm sick to fucking death of all of your bullshit, pettiness and bitchyness"

Those horrid words I just said to her kept on repeating and repeating in my
head, i'm a fucking awful girlfriend, fuck that, i'm an awful person. I kept on mentally beating myself as I instantly felt dreadful for what i'd said to y/n.