Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 4~

😈🤭😈

No-One's POV

Four months have now passed by. Things for Lucy, Keira and their daughter, Y/n have gone back to normal. Well, as normal as it can be for them.

Y/n had gone back to visiting Keira weekly, she's gone back to coming to training to watch her parents train, as well as most games that they play, mainly the home games.

She's coping slightly better with the separation of her mother's, but it does still sting a little when she thinks about it and thinks of all the memories that they had from the seven years and a bit they spent together.

The same remains for her "relationship" with her parents new partners, well, mainly the same, she's gotten a little better with Ona, the death stares and cold, blunt words have stopped when they'd speak, but it wasn't anything major, she still wasn't used to seeing her Mum's with new girlfriends.

She hasn't seen Keira's partner at all, Y/n has done her absolute best to avoid those interactions with Laura at all costs. Keira understood that though, how could she expect her daughter to get on with her girlfriend after what happened that evening.

Y/n's POV

One of my old school mates is flying to Barça today, well- she's actually just landed from her flight right now, I practically begged my Mum to get her to fly her over so we could catch up, Mum eventually caved in and agreed.

So now, i'm walking halfway to the airport which isn't far from my Mum's to meet her, we set a meeting point.

Just as I was walking down the street, she facetime's me, "Heya, Y/n"

"Heya, Mia" I said as I looked down at my phone, "I'm like 15 mins away from halfway, this place is mental"

"I know, gorgeous isn't it"

"Oh absolutely, Y/n, I can see why you decided on moving here"

I chuckled, "Well- it were my mum's decision on coming here" I said, "True, true"

We both carried on walking as we had a small conversation about random things, until Mia went silent.

"Mia? You still there?" I said down my phone, "Uh- Yeah, yeah, hang on- two secs, Y/n" she said, and so I waited, still walking down the street.

"Y/n, tell me something, is it me or isn't this, isn't this your Mum's new mrs?" Mia said, "Hm? What?" I said confused.

"She rotated her camera, zooming in slightly to what looked like a cafe and someone sat outside.

Ona.

"Uh, yeah- that's Ona, I think it is" I said, not 100% definite on what I was seeing.

"Yeah- no it is I think, Y/n, she has a Barcelona training shirt on, the ones your Mum's wear to training" Mia then said, still showing me, I looked closer, "Oh- shit yeah, it is" I said bluntly.

"Y-Y/n wtf" She then said, seeing what I was seeing.

Ona was sat opposite someone, it wasn't my Mum, and she leaned over the table, kissing them.

"Wh-what the fuck"

"Y/n- screen record this shit- NOW" Mia said, I quickly turned on screen recording as she continued showing me the two.

They kissed again. What the fuck- That isn't my Mum- is it? No- It can't be, she was still home when I left.

Y/n- I- what the fuck- That definitely isn't your Mum" Mia then said in shock. I shook my head, "No- it isn't I- she's home- she was home when I left" I said, taken back by what is actually happening right now.