Katrina Gorry X Y/N~How Would You Feel About...~

KG: What time are you going to be back, my love? x

Y/N: I'll be about half an hour, is everything okay with you and Harps? x

KG: Yeah everything's fine, we're both absolutely fine, don't panic. I was just wondering when you'd be back, wanted to make dinner if that's okay?

Y/N: Yeah sure that's perfect babe. I'll see you soon, love you ❤️

KG: Okay great, I love you too ❤️

Katrina's POV

I let out a sigh after my conversation with y/n. Truthfully, shitting myself for when she gets home.

I sort of lied, well, no, but yeah, I mean, everything is fine, however there is something, regarding me, and Harper. I need to ask y/n something really important, and i'm worried about what she's going to say, or how she'd going to react when I ask her.

So, here's some insight.

I met y/n when the Matilda's played against England a few years ago, she's one of the worlds best english strikers, we immediately clicked after hanging out whilst in England, as her best friend, Millie Bright, is close with Sam, who both obviously play for Chelsea.

And so, Sam and Millie arranged to meet up and Sam asked me to come with, Millie asking Y/N to join as well.

Immediately, we hit it off, from those two weeks we were in England, we had met up almost everyday, getting to know eachother, and if we couldn't meet, we'd be texting constantly.

We carried on talking more and more when we left to come back to Australia, we just couldn't go a day without speaking to eachother, despite only knowing each other for such a short period of time, we were just so drawn to eachother.

We were so close even after just a few months of talking, and when y/n had a short break off from club football, she came out to Australia, surprising me by coming to one of the Matilda games.

It was at this point, that I was starting my IVF, obviously I hadn't told anyone, not wanting to be talked out of it or anything like that.

Y/N spent two weeks out here in Australia with me, she took me out on numerous dates, and a few days before she was due to leave, she officially asked me to be her girlfriend.

It was at this point, I knew that I was going to have to tell her about the IVF if she was my girlfriend. I couldn't hide that from her, that just was a no no.

I was absolutely petrified of telling her, worried that she'd dump me and back straight out before she left to go back home, but very obviously, she didn't, which I was absolutely stunned by but so very grateful for.

She was so happy, excited and so supportive of me and my choice. It was a massive relief that I had her full support in my choice.

Obviously, she didn't come into this relationship expecting to potentially be having a baby, she had no say on the whole matter, as I had planned to completely do this on my own.

But, very thankfully, she didn't mind it at all, if anything, she was just as excited as me, which melted my heart.

The day she was leaving, I decided to give the pregnancy test another go, not having any good news so far.