Alexia Putellas X Y/N~I Don't Do Relationships~

This took forever to write

Enjoy 😬👀

Y/n's POV

"Barcelona, Muchas gracias por, tenernos nos, buenas noches!"

After my little thank you to the crowd, I gave one last wave before jogging off the stage and to the side, where one of the security guards from our team met me, with a fresh, cold bottle of water, I took it gratefully and downed half the thing as we walked backstage and back to the green room.

"What a show, Y/n. That was brill, mate" Danny, our tour manager said to me, "Cheers, mate. Am shattered now" I said with a chuckle as I took a seat on the sofa in the green room.

"Give yourself some time to chill,
but those VIPs I told you about earlier, you've got to meet them before leaving yeah?" He then said, I responded with a soft nod.

He closed the door and left me by myself as I relaxed into my seat, feeling absolutely knackered from the two hour show I just did. But god it was worth it, fans in Barcelona know how to make some noise that's for sure. 

After five minutes or so, I got up and quickly went to the loo, before I came back out the bathroom and got myself changed into some cleaner, non-sweaty ass clothes before then leaving the green room.

"Danny, where we going?" I called out, he turned around and gestured his head to follow him, and so I did.

He took us up the corridor and to the left, where there was a room, where the door was open. I slowly walked inside and it took me a split second to actually register who were stood infront of me.

Some of the Barcelona Femení squad. Their heads turned and they all stood up with wide smiles on their faces as I entered.

"Hola, ¿Cómo estás?" I said with a small smile, to which they all responded with "goods" some in English, some in Spanish.

"Hola, i'm Mapi!" One of the girls, heavily tatted approached me enthusiastically, I nodded with a smile, "I know who you all are, massive supporter of Barça" I said as we exchanged a hug, and then I hugged all the other girls as they introduced themselves. Including Ingrid, Pina, Patri, Cata, Fridolina, Caro and Marta.

Lastly, was no other than the queen of Barça, Alexia Putellas.

"Hola, Y/n"

"Hello, Alexia, lovely to meet you" I said as we exchanged a small hug, separating before we all then took a seat on the many sofa's in the room.

"So, did yous enjoy the show?" I asked, striking up a conversation, to which all the girl's immediately responded with nods and "sí's" and they all went on to compliment the show and myself, which I couldn't help but smile and thank them gratefully.

"So, when's your girls' next game? It's soon isn't it?" I then asked to which Pina replied, "Tomorrow, at Camp Nou actually, against Real Madrid" I nodded, "Ah yes of course, I remember someone telling me about it yesterday, good luck to all of you, doubt you'll need it though" I said with a light chuckle, and all the girls laughed lightly too.

"You, you should come I mean- If you're free" Alexia then spoke up. It was the most she'd spoken to be honest, but all the girls looked at her then at me before all enthusiastically nodding, saying I should come.

"Yeah, i'm sure I can try and convince the team to stay a little later tomorrow, i'll do my best, thanks for the offer" I replied with a warm smile at Alexia, and she reciprocated.

Our chatter continued on for a long time, talking about the show, the rest of this tour, as well as their upcoming game and how their season has been going so far.