Georgia Stanway X Y/N~I'm So Sorry~

No-One's POV

Georgia Stanway had timed her tackle bad and ended up going full force with studs into y/n's upper leg, and it sent y/n down straight away in agony.

Instantly, United players were going absolutely mental on the pitch, making their way to Stanway, who could only profusely apologise and try to get to y/n, but y/n's teammates had shoved her away from her.

The referee knew straight away that it was a red card for the City player, who truly couldn't argue with the decision, and neither could her teammates or coach.

But it didn't stop her from leaving the pitch straight away, she was adamant to check that y/n was okay.

Georgia's POV

No, no, no, no.

"Shit, shit, fuck, y/n/n, i'm so sorry, i'm so sorry" I quickly rushed out, but instantly I was shoved away by some of her teammates.

"back off" I heard Ona Batlle say to me as she pushed my shoulder, making me lose my balance slightly.

"I didn't mean to, fucking hell, i'm sorry" I rushed out, Steph came over to me, so did Laura, and a few of the other girls, surrounding me to stop me getting shoved and pushed by the United players.

The ref came over and instantly I knew it was coming, a red card. I couldn't argue with it, no-one could.

"Steph, steph, I just wanna check she's okay, please" I pleaded to my captain, "Not a good time G, c'mon, go get yourself off, you can check on her later, alright?" Steph said sternly as she walked with me to the sideline.

"But-"

"No Georgia, not with the rest of the team being around her, I don't need them hurting you. I'll go check on her for you and get someone to update you, head inside" Steph said to me sternly, I let out a sigh as I walked off and one of the staff members came with me as we headed down the tunnel and into the changing room.

Y/n's POV

Fucking hell that hurt.

Shit.

Georgia.

I looked up slightly, to see her instantly getting shoved and pushed around by my teammates. But there was nothing that I could do, I couldn't get up, my leg was hurting.

I could hear my best friend, Ona telling G to back off, as much as I tried to get their attention, all of their attention was focused on having a pop at G.

After G got sent off, Steph, another good mate of mine came over, I was telling the girls to just back the fuck off so I could speak to her.

"You alright?" she asked kneeling down as the medics treated my leg, "Yeah i'll be fine, is G okay? i'm sorry about these lot, I was trying to get them to stop I swea-"

"I know y/n, I know. She's worried about you more than anything, she's absolutely devastated. She didn't mean it" Steph said rubbing my shoulder, of course I knew that.

"I know she didn't mean it, i'd be really surprised and concerned if my own girlfriend was trying to hurt me purposely Steph" I said with a chuckle trying to lighten the mood, and it did a bit, she let out a small chuckle.

"Can you get someone to pass on to her i'm absolutely fine and it's okay, I know it was an accident. Please?" I asked Steph quietly.

"Yeah of course, I told her i'd check on you anyway then get someone to pass it on. You gonna be alright to carry on?" Steph said and I nodded, "Yeah i'll be fine, you know me" I said and with that, I managed to get up and was able to eventually carry on.