Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 2~

Y/n's POV

I've just pretty much woken up, still on the sofa from last night, lying on Mapi's shoulder as she lays, still asleep, whilst Ingrid is in their bathroom having a shower.

It's only just gone 10:00AM, my Mum texted Ingrid to say she was going to come and get me at 11:00, which i'm very much dreading the more that I think about it and the closer it gets to 11:00.

She also mentioned yesterday that she really wants me to speak to Keira. But god no I do not want to do that, not after what I heard at her apartment, and again, she still has absolutely no idea that I was even there and heard everything of what her new girlfriend said about me, it's only me and my auntie's who know about it right now.

I have no idea how on earth I'm meant to tell Keira that I know, or tell Mum about it, because I have this feeling that she'll flip out about it.

And yet again, it takes a lot to get Lucy Bronze pissed off, like a lot, I don't think i've ever seen her publicly show when she's mega fuming about something.

But seeing her like it yesterday after an argument between the two of us, I've got a feeling that if I tell her about this, she'll only flip her lid again and go off on one.

Lucy's POV

The past day has been circling around my head, from everything that happened last night, and just everything that's been happening in life recently.

I just can't stop thinking about all of what my daughter, Y/n said to me last night. How could I be so blind? Yeah, I knew she was mad about me hiding my new relationship from her, but I had no idea it was still affecting her this way still, I had absolutely no idea that she was struggling terribly with all the social media rumours, the visiting me and Kei separately, I had no idea.

What kind of mother doesn't realise or pick up on their own child's struggles that were obviously there?, a bad mother I guess, me.

I feel absolutely horrific for it all. She was right, I have been burying my head into my new relationship for myself to realise just how bad she was struggling.

I am a terrible mother, how could I let my daughter suffer like this alone? You idiot, Lucy, you absolute idiot.

I spoke to Keira last night after I'd spoken to our daughter, and Kei said that she had been fine the last few months whenever y/n was with her, so it's got to be that when she's with me, she let's it slip up, or rather show, I was just ignorant to my daughter's struggles.

I take a glance at the clock on the wall, 10:29, I should probably get myself quickly changed and go and pick up Y/n from Mapi and Ingrid's.

I get up from the sofa and make my way into my room, Narla looking at me as she lies on the bed. I grab some clean clothes from the draw and quickly change into them.

Once i'd changed, I grab my keys, phone and dog lead, attaching Narla to it before heading out the front door and down to the car park.

Narla jumps into the car first, settling herself on the passenger seat as I climb into the drivers seat, and I am quick to pull off and start making my way to go and pick up my daughter.

I thought maybe that bringing Narla, it means that we can go on a walk together first, and that Narla would keep Y/n a bit more calm, hopefully it will anyway.

Ingrid's POV

I've just got out the shower and got myself changed, and I make my way into the living room to see that Y/n's woken up, however, María, flat out asleep.

"How is she still asleep" I whispered laughing to Y/n. Y/n laughed lightly, shrugging her shoulders, "I have no idea" she replied, looking up at María who was completely out cold.