Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 2~

No-One's POV

Lucy and Keira had been driving around separately in their own cars for 45 minutes, looking up and down the dark streets of Barcelona in a much desperate search for their daughter, Y/n.

However, so far, nothing.

Both mothers have repeatedly called y/n endless amount of times, texted her, and have got nothing in return from their daughter.

Lucy had already texted the Barça groupchat, asking if anyone was free to help look for y/n, to which most of the girls were.

So now it was practically a man hunt for a sixteen year old girl, likely wandering the streets of Barcelona, a place she hardly knows enough about to be out and about in alone, especially at night.

The barça girls were out in their cars, walking the streets, calling and texting y/n as well. And also, some of the barça girls' partners were helping look for y/n too.

Both Lucy and Keira were in tears, not just from their argument earlier on, but the worries they had of their daughter being somewhere that they didn't know of. She could be anywhere. What if she got a bus? a taxi? a dodgey lift? what if she's gone off with some random strangers? What if someone's taken her? hurt her?

All of those questions and worries were running through the worried parents heads as they desperately carried on their search for their daughter.

Meanwhile, Y/N.

As soon as Y/N had slammed the apartment door shut. She sprinted down the hallway, darting into the elevator, and out the apartment complex, and she carried on running down the dim lighted streets of Barcelona.

Her phone was already blowing up with calls and frantic texts from her two mothers as she got further away, but she didn't answer them.

She didn't have a plan, nor did she care that she didn't have a plan. She just wanted to get as far away from her mother's continuous arguments. She couldn't handle it no more, it was far too much for Y/n to cope with.

Lucy's POV

Frantically, i'm looking up and down streets as I drive past, scanning every bit of land that I could, however, the tears in my eyes were making it more difficult for me to even see where i'm looking.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing, connected to the car, I quickly find somewhere to pull over, wiping my eyes, to see on the screen who it was.

Wifey❤️

I quickly press answer, "Anything Kei?" I choked out, now losing control, I was now fully crying, I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"No Luce, was calling to ask the same" Keira responded, I could hear her sigh too.

"I- I don't know what to do Kei- fuck- fuck sake" I said inbetween sobs and shaky breaths, trying to hold it in, but it wasn't working.

"Send me your location luce" Keira told me, "hm" I managed to get out, "Just send me your location, i'm coming to you" Keira said again.

I grabbed my phone, going onto our texts, and sending Kei my location, still on the phone to her. "Right i'm only 5 mins from you, stay there alright?" Keira said, "Yeah, yeah" I responded before the line went dead.

I rested my head on the steering wheel, tears uncontrollably flowing down, my arms and legs also shaking uncontrollably.

Eventually, I lifted my head up, grabbing my phone, going onto recent calls

my favourite daughter ever❤️ I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle from the contact name that y/n had set on my phone, before clicking on it again, for the god knows how many time tonight.