Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 4~

No-One's POV

Everyone in the Walsh-Bronze household is currently peacefully asleep, all tucked up in Lucy and Keira's room after a truly eventful, exhausting and dramatic night.

The family knew that in the morning they were all definitely going to have to have a proper sit down together and talk to eachother about everything that is going on, it couldn't be avoided any longer, they all knew that now.

The mothers knew that if they didn't talk to their daughter, y/n was only going to very likely run off again, and this time, she may not come back.

They couldn't risk it again, not after the immense panic, fear and worry that it put them in last night, they just couldn't go through that again.

The fear and pain of losing their daughter was the worst they've ever felt, and they definitely do not want to ever have to feel like that again, especially when it was down to them that Y/n had actually ran off.

It wasn't fair on Y/n, but it also wasn't fair on themselves either, they all were hurting eachother in different ways. Y/n hurt her mother's by running away and leaving them in the darkest place, thinking and believing that they'd lost their daughter.

Lucy hurt Keira, accusing her of cheating, and vise versa with Keira accusing Lucy of cheating, even though that none of them had done any of what the other accused them of doing.

The true love they have for eachother is so obvious and visible around everyone who knew them.

The way they'd always look at eachother, talk about eachother, or even when they'd think about eachother, it was so obvious just how much the two loved eachother deeply, they were obsessed with eachother in the best way possible, well, up until these rumours online starting circling and entering the lovers heads.

Eventually, the next morning rolled around. Lucy was the first to wake up out of the three, waking up later than she usually would, 10:37AM to be exact.

But after the truly exhausting night she, Keira and Y/n had last night, it wasn't a surprise to Lucy that she'd slept in quite later to what she usually ever would.

Lucy carefully crept out of her and Keira's bed, managing to not disturb her girlfriend and their daughter from their deep sleep.

Lucy made her way into the living room joint kitchen, where Narla was led down, until Lucy walked kn. Lucy walked over to the kitchen cupboards and scouring through to see what she could make for breakfast, as well as grabbing Narla's.

Lucy got Narla's food out, putting it into her bowl, and Narla was quick to dive straight into her meal.

Lucy then found a bit of pancake mix, alongside some chocolate chips, syrup and some blueberries in the fridge, perfect.

As Lucy loves blueberry pancakes, Keira loves pancakes with a bit of syrup, and Y/n loves chocolate chip pancakes.

She quickly got to work, throwing the ingredients into the pan, making the pancakes, and it didn't take long for the apartment to start to smell beautifully of pancakes.

Lucy's POV

Apparently me making food, must have woken up someone, as the bedroom door opened quietly, and careful footsteps were getting closer and closer to me.

But before I could even turn around to see who it was, two firm hands wrapped around my waist, and a head rested on my shoulder.

It was Keira.

"Morning babe, you okay?" I said softly as I turned around, causing Keira to let go for a second before reattaching her arms around me, burying her head into my chest.