Katie McCabe X Y/N~I've Got You, My Girl~

Katie's POV

"REF, WHAT THE FOOK, THAT'S A RED AND PENALTY, FOR FUCKS SAKE" I screamed as Y/n hit the floor hard from a poor tackle from United's captain, Katie Zelem.

"Ref, come on, that's a poor tackle" Jen jumped in, and so did Lotte, Kim, and a lot of the other girls.

"Ref- that's a clear red, come off it" Beth shouted.

"Ref!" Lotte shouted

"What the fuck!" Jen then jumped in.

My attention quickly moved to Y/n though when she didn't get up, she just stayed led on the pitch, clutching her knee.

I crouched down close to Y/n, only to see her crying as she clutched her knee.

"Babe?" I said, shaking her shoulder, but Y/n shook her head, Fuck, fuck, this isn't good.

I looked over to the bench and quickly waved frantically for the medics to come on, which they came running on.

"Can you continue?" I asked, Y/n shook her head again. "It's my knee, Katie, it's fucked. Fucks sake" Y/n cried out. It made my heart hurt, this really isn't good.

The medics arrived on the pitch, next to y/n, trying to get her up and straighten her knee, but it was no use. Y/n just cried and cried, as she layed in agony, and there was nothing that I could do, and that pissed me off even more.

I stood up and walked to the ref who was talking to Zelem. "That better be a fucking red. Look at her, look at what YOU FOOKING did to her" I shouted out as I got more and more angry, pushing Zelem, who stumbled back slightly.

I got held back slightly afterward, and tried to be dragged back by Kim, Jen, Beth and Lia, but it wasn't any use, I pushed them away as I made my way closer to Zelem again, who was now being surrounded by her players, "Back off McCabe" Toone said to me, pointing at me, I laughed sarcastically, "Are you fecking serious? You not see Y/n led there in agony cos of that gobshite" I shouted back, trying to push her, but Leah Galton appeard from the side and pushed me back, the referee tried to get inbetween us, but again, that was no good, I got past and pushed Galton, only to be pushed by Toone, then it was a full on brawl between The Arsenal and United.

My teammates trying to drag me back and get me away, and the United players getting riled up, trying to get in my face, which only amused me to be honest.

It got to a point where I was dragged back, quite literally, DRAGGED, and pulled away by Jen and Lotte, "I'm gonna fooking kill her, I swear to god she's dea-"

"Katie. Pack it in will ye, go and be with Y/n, she's the one who needs your attention, not those lot" Jen said as she pushed me in the direction of where my girlfriend was still led in the pitch.

I huffed loudly before accepting it and walking over to Y/n, my body instantly feeling a lot more relaxed as I came back into Y/n's presence.

"Where's Katie, please, I need Katie" I heard Y/n cry to one of our medics, it made my heart twist and hurts in ways i've never felt before.

I knelt down next to her, "i'm here babe, i'm here. Right here, I've got you, my girl" I whispered, grabbing her hand and holding it as she squeezed on in pain.

Eventually, they managed to sit Y/n up, and eventually get her stood up, with the medics assistance, her hand was still firmly holding onto mine, making sure I never left, which I had no intention of.

"McCabe" I heard shouted, I turned to see the ref, showing me a red card. I shrugged my shoulders, "Ye can get fucked" I said before turning back around and following Y/n off the pitch and eventually down the tunnel.