Esme Morgan X Y/N~Made This For You~

Esme's POV

"Hey, Hempo, can, can you do me a huge favour, please?" I asked nervously, Lauren nodded, "Mm, what is it?"

"Can you, uh, ask Y/n what her favourite colours are?" I asked shly.

Lauren laughed, "Uh, yeah, sure why?" Lauren asked.

"I- I wanna make her one of my bracelets, I've made most of the girls one, but I haven't asked her one yet because I don't know what colours to do for her" I replied honestly.

"Oh, yeah sure. Um, why don't you just ask her?" Lauren asked confused. I rolled my eyes at her dopiness, she knows why, but clearly has forgotten.

I gave her a look as in to say really? Hempo looked at me blankly, I huffed out a sigh, "Really Hempo? You've forgotten what i've told you about Y/n?" I said quietly.

She looked at me for a while longer before pulling and "Oh" look, "Oh shit, yeahhhh, you FANCYYYYY Y/N!" Hempo shouted in our room.

"LAUREN, SHUT UP" I shouted back, being that our teammates are in the rooms surrounding ours.

"Sorry, but- I forgot about that- How could I forget that?! The way you look at her, everytime she's near you, walks past you, anytime she's mentioned or talked about near you, the way you go, you are a sucker for Y/n" Hempo whispered and laughed. I could feel the instant flush and wave of embarrassment.

"Shut it, Hempo, seriously"

"Will you ask her for me or not?" I asked.

Lauren laughed, "Yeah, sure i'll ask her later. What if she asks why though?"

"I- Uh, um, if she asks why, just say that you were curious or something" I said, trying to think of something for an excuse.

"Righttt- okay then" Lauren replied.

"Thanks"

"Quite cute if you ask me Es" Lauren then said, I shook my head with a chuckle, "Yep, but I didn't ask" I replied sarcastically, Lauren laughed before throwing her pillow at me, hitting me square in the face.

"C'mon, it's time for dinner anyway"

"Fine" I replied, getting up and throwing the pillow at Lauren before darting out of our room and down the corridors.

As I ran down the corridor and ran around the corner, I found myself bumping rather harshly into someone, instantly I fell to the ground on my arse.

"Oh shi-sugar, I'm sorry" I fumbled out before looking up,

Y/n.

My eyes widened, I couldn't be more embarrassed right now. "Y/n, i'm so, so sorry" I said embarrassed.

"It's fine, it's fine Es, you okay?" Y/n said as she held her hand out and pulled me up.

"Yeah, i'm fine, thanks" I replied, "Good, good, coming to dinner then?" She then asked and I nodded. I could feel my face burning red.

We walked a short distance down the corridor before I heard footsteps running behind us and soon enough Hempo appeared around the corner, and as soon as we made eye contact, she smirked at me. I glared at her.

"Alright girls?" Hempo asked as she joined me and Y/n walking down the corridor, "Yeah, you?" Y/n replied, "Yeah i'm good, alright Es?" Hempo then said, I looked at her, giving her another glare, "mhm" I mumbled back as we continued to walk.

"Y/n, question" Lauren then said, my head spun to stare at her, I gave her her again, another glare, shaking my head slightly.

"Sure, fire away"