Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 6~

TW// Once again, heavy topics in this chapter.

Y/N's Diary.

Day 12, August 26th.

Nothing can compare to what I saw today. To what I was involved in today. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I'm sat here, trying to figure out how to word it all, how to describe what I witnessed, what I was involved in.

But most of all, i'm sat here questioning and wondering, how the fuck am I not dead?

This morning. It started off as normal, well, what is normal to us right now.

And that was, get up, quickly have some scran and hydrating before getting changed into our full combats and going straight back out on patrol and crowd control.

It's now more than tens and thousands of people squashed together around the entire airport, rammed against the walls, fences and barriers.

There was literally not a bit of sight of ground from where they all were. It was just completely flooded with people.

There's been a surge of injured people as well. It got to the point where we had to set up a medical CP away from the crowds so that I and a few of the other medics could treat those injured away from the absolute carnage.

However, the carnage had only intensified severely, and we were recalled to go and help out with crowd control. But there was absolutely no controlling today's crowds.

No matter how many warning shots we fired in the air, no matter how much we shouted at them to get back and queue up properly. The absolute insane heat was only adding fuel to the fire. Everyone was tired, restless, angry, frustrated, exhausted, pissed off and everything inbetween.

I did thank myself mentally that i'm not ginger though.

Sorry, Keira if you're reading this. Love you, my favourite ginge, but you wouldn't handle this shit. It's satan's arsehole kind of hot here.

But back to serious. It was absolutely awful. And nothing could have ever prepared me for what was about to happen minutes later.

A bloke were walking about, looking oddly calm, it was in this area, where I took a photo a few days ago.

He was walking about in the far right area of this photo, walking up and down

He was walking about in the far right area of this photo, walking up and down. Only difference is, that is was more busy than this photo.

However, he stood out. I don't know why he stood out at first but he did. I think now, thinking back on it.

He stood out, because he was not like everyone else, he wasn't pushing around, screaming and shouting, nothing like that.

He was the complete opposite. He appeared very calm, and somewhat relaxed in this situation compared to everyone else around him.