Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 3~

Keira's POV

Finally back to training today, new year, new kit, new chances to keep on improving at Barça.

Only one issue.

Y/n, Y/n still hasn't spoken to me since I dropped her off back home the other day, three days ago to be exact. And I'm worried, of course I know she's home and safe with Lucy, but that is all I know of our daughter over the last three days.

I'll have to try and catch Lucy later after training and ask what's going on.

Lucy's POV

"You ready?" I asked as I poked my head into my daughters room, who was definitely not ready, she was led in bed under the covers. "Y/n, cmon" I added on.

"I'm not coming" Y/n mumbled to me.

"How come, I thought we spoke last night about you coming to watch training and you were up for it?" I asked, standing in her doorway.

"I don't feel well" Was the response I got, I walked over to her and knelt down, brushing some loose strands of hair out of her face. "Hm, how come, sweetheart?" I asked quietly.

Y/n shrugged her shoulders, "Think it's my period" Y/n then said quietly. "Awe, okay. Are you going to be okay here? On your own? I can call Jona and tell him I need to stay here with you instead" I suggested but Y/n shook her head, "Mum, i'm 17, i'll be fine" Y/n mumbled as she buried her head further into the pillow.

"Are you sure, do you need anything?" I asked, unconvinced. "I'll be fine, Mum. I just need to sleep it off, go to training" I sighed softly, "Okay. Well, ring me if you need anything, or Keira, you've spoken to her, yeah?" I asked, gently stroking her hair. "Mhm" Y/n responded, "When did you speak to her?" I asked, not knowing that she'd spoken to Keira since the other day.

"Last night" Y/n said quietly, "Go, Mum, or you'll end up being late" I sighed again, "Okay, well if you start to feel worse or need anything, ring one of us, yeah?" I said as I stood back up, "Mhm, yeah"

"Okay, I love you"

"Love you too, Mum" Y/n whispered back before I left her room quietly and grabbed my bag before heading out the door to make the short trip to training.

Y/n's POV

Soon as I heard the front door close, I let out a sigh of relief, knowing that I didn't have to go to watch them training today, because, 1, I can't be arsed, and 2, and most importantly, so I don't have to face Keira.

Because, no, I haven't spoken to her. I'm too scared to speak to her, my other Mother. I'm terrified that if I come face to face with her, I'll have a breakdown and end up saying everything that I heard at her apartment the other day.

I do feel horrific that i've been ignoring Keira, she's texted me numerous of times, she's called and left voicemails, but I haven't responded to a single one, and again, I feel absolutely awful for doing so, but and again, i'm terrified.

I know I promised Ingrid and Mapi that I would talk to my Mum's, but everytime that I think or consider doing it, I start to feel really sick and nervous about it and I keep on bottling it.

I know that I can't avoid Keira forever, that will never work, she's my Mum, I love her to death, but I think I still need more time to get my head around all of what happened that night.

Keira's POV

Finally, I arrive at the Barça training grounds, and I see Aitana arrive the same time as me, so I jump out of my car and make my way over to walk inside with her.