Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 3~

Mapi León's POV

"I can't believe people actually think that those two have something going on. Lucy would never-" I was saying in our native language before Alexia cut me off.

"I know, I know, trust me, I know María. Anyone who knows those girls, knows that none of this is true at all" Alexia said, I sighed and nodded.

I looked down, Y/n's fast asleep with her head resting on my lap. Even asleep, she looks absolutely exhausted. Poor kid.

Alexia's POV

We're about an hour into the drive back to Barcelona, I look in my mirror to see Y/n fast asleep on María's lap, María also asleep. I couldn't help but feel a small smile appear on my face as I glanced at the sight in the backseats of my car before focusing back on the road.

Another 15/20 minutes pass by, and I can hear the girls in the back moving about a bit, I glance quickly to see y/n sitting up, and María rubbing her eyes as they wake up.

"¿Duermes bien?" I questioned with a small chuckle. María nodded, y/n just looked confused, to which myself and María laughed at slightly.

"You okay mini Walsh-Bronze?" I asked quietly, giving another quick glance in the mirror to see y/n, she slightly nods in response.

Eventually, we arrive at Lucy and Keira's apartment building, and I park around the back car park. I turn the engine off, taking off my seatbelt before turning around to look at María and Y/n sat in the back.

No-One's POV

Once the car came to a stop, Alexia looked at the two in the back of the car, María and Y/n.

Mapi was sort of side hugging y/n, who had her head resting on Mapi's shoulder as she looked down at her feet, fidgeting with her hands.

The nerves were building up rapidly, terrified of going back into her home where her Mother's were anxiously waiting for her to walk through the door.

"Let's get you up" Mapi said quietly, giving y/n and gentle squeeze with her arm that was wrapped around y/n.

Y/n's body stiffened, her head shaking profusely, clear panic spread across her face, and it instantly caused a load of concern for Alexia and Mapi.

"No, no, no, no, no, I can't, no I can't- I can't- I can't go, please no. Don't, I don't wanna go bac- back in, please, don't, please don't make me, please. I can't do this anymore, I can't, no- I can't, I can't do this anymore, not with them two constantly at eachother, I can't do this anymore" Y/n cried loudly, she became very frantic, stuttering all her words as her body shook rapidly in panic.

Mapi pulled y/n in closer, resting her head onto her own chest, clutching onto her tightly, gently brushing her head with her hand.

"It's okay, it's okay, calm, y/n, calm down, relax. Please, relax y/n, it's okay" Mapi desperately tried to soothe y/n, but it wasn't working. Y/n was trying her absolute hardest to get out of Mapi's grip, and she just about manged to and was about to try and open the other back door.

So with that, Alexia rapidly jumped out of her seat in the front, and ran around to the other side of the car in the back, she opened the door, climbing in, y/n now in the middle of the two Barcelona stars.

Alexia also wrapped her arms around y/n, trying to calm the frantic teenager, who was in a bad state.

"Y/n, y/n, stop. Stop, calm down, it's okay, it's all gonna be okay. Remember, you're not in any trouble, Querido, it's okay, it's okay" Alexia said calmly, her arms wrapped around the now, crying, hysterical girl.