Lauren Hemp X Y/N~Why Am I Always The Bad Guy?~

I love Hempo so much, she's just so adorable 🥹

Also, Lauren Hemp MBE now !!!!!!!!

No-One's POV

Today is the Manchester Derby. The first Manchester Derby of the new season.

Manchester Untied VS Manchester City, at Old Trafford, home of the red devils.

Kick off-  16:00

Starting Lineups:

United:

27 - Earps
4 - Le Tissier
6 - Blundell
7- Toone
9 - L/N (C)
10 - Zelem
11 - Galton
14 - Riviere
20 - Hinata
22 - Parris
23 - Geyse

City:

1 - Roebuck
6 - Houghton (C)
7 - Coombs
8 - Fowler
9 - Kelly
11 - Hemp
14 - Morgan
20 - Roord
21 - Shaw
25 - Hasegawa
33 - Kennedy

The game starts with United kicking off, doing well to keep possession, however, City are immediately pushing pressure onto the red devils.

19 minutes, goal to City, from Hemp.

26 minutes, United get an equaliser from Galton.

38 minutes, Zelem, yellow card for a foul against Kelly.

41 minutes, Hemp gets herself a yellow card for foul against Zelem.

45 minutes +2 added on, United take
the lead via a stunning volley from L/N.

63 minutes, Kelly gets a goal for City. The score now standing at 2-2 just past the hour mark.

79 minutes, corner for City, the ball is sent high and Earps gets her hands on the ball with no problem whatsoever.

81 minutes, L/N is fouled poorly in the penalty box by Hemp, the United fans at Old Trafford instantly become very vocal and are quick to boo and shout many things at the City winger.

The United girls are trying to surround Hemp, having a go, calling her a string of names and words, Hemp, who is being protected by her own teammates, can only stand there and wait to see what's about to come of her tackle.

As expected, she gets a second yellow, converting to a red card and a penalty for United.

The United captain was eventually okay to continue playing and was now getting herself back up and preparing to take a penalty, to hopefully give United the lead and win.

85 Minutes, L/N scores a classic belter of a penalty, left foot into the top corner.

Old Trafford erupts into cheers and celebrations as the striker celebrates her goal alongside her teammates.

3-2 to United.

90 Minutes, 1 additional minute, Full Time, Manchester United 3, Manchester City 2.

Y/N's POV

I'm absolutely buzzing that we just won the Manchester derby. One hell of a game, filled with twists and turns, but we got the win, which is what matters most.

After greeting as many fans as we could, signing things, photos and all that stuff, we eventually got pulled away by security and had to head back inside, down the tunnel. Feeling an ache up and down my leg.