Ruesha Littlejohn X Y/N~Little Do You Know~

"Schedule" for the camp in this chapter

Day 1 - Arrival of players and staff

Day 2 - Training, team bonding

Day 3 - Gym and Tatics Training

Day 4 - Game Day

Day 5 - Recovery, Gym and game evaluation

Day 6 - Training

Day 7 - Training, Gym, tatics planning

Day 8 - Game Day

Day 9 - Recovery, team bonding, free time

Day 10 - Players depart back to their respective clubs

Y/N's POV

"Yeah, yeah, i've just got through airport security, i'll be out the front now" I say to me best mate on the phone, Lucy Quinn who's waiting outside to pick me up.

"Ye alright, i'll see you in a min" she said before hanging up.

I carry on making my way through Dublin airport, eventually getting to the exit, the automatic doors open as I approach them, the cold air of Dublin is quick to hit me, instantly shivering.

I look around for a moment, before I eventually spotted Lucy, waving like a nutter, but also stood beside her, it was Ruesha.

Rue had a smug look on her face as she held up a sign, my face just dropped, embarrassed like fuck.

"Welcome home from Prison y/n l/n!" it read, for fucks sake, I chuckled as I held my head down making my way over to them, Lucy instantly pulling me in for a hug.

After pulling apart, I jokingly push Rue, stood there, grinning like a kid in a sweet shop, "for fucks sake, really Rue? really?" I say shaking my head, laughing as she pulled me in for a quick hug, Lucy grabbed me bags, chucking them into the boot of her car.

"How's ye doing?" Rue asked, "Yeah-yeah, uh, good, what about you?" I asked, as we got into the car to get into some warmth. Lucy was driving, Rue ended up joining me in the back, "Yeah, yeah i'm good" Rue said back as Lucy pulled off and then we made the journey to camp.

The journey was relatively short, however the traffic was delaying us a wee bit, so we all just catch up on our lives, Rue has moved to London City Lionesses recently, Lucy's still at Birmingham City, and i'm still at Barcelona, and loving absolutely every minute of it.

Eventually, we arrive at our camp for this international break as we are set to start the Nation's league in a few days time. We all jump out Lucy's car, I go to the boot, grabbing me bags, and heading inside behind Lucy and Rue.

Once inside, Rue turns around, "We're roomies by the way" I let out a sigh, rolling my eyes sarcastically, "good god, help me" I let out, to which she just laughed at as she led the way to our room for the next 10 days.

Ruesha's POV

Once I'd led y/n into our room, I let her be to settle, going back downstairs to grab some grub because i'm starving.

Once I'd grabbed my food, I sat down in the quiet, empty, dining room, however, very quickly, someone else had made their way in. I didn't bother to look up to see who it were, but then, that person then that person took a seat at my table, opposite me.

I lifted my head up from my food in front of me, to see Emma Byrne, one of the new assistant coaches, she sat opposite me, looking at me. I raise my eyebrows, in confusion from her current gaze at me.

"Have you told her?" Emma questioned, now I was even more confused. What is she even on about? I thought to myself.

"Hm? What?" I replied, she chuckled, with a smirk. "Ye know exactly what. Have you told y/n?" Emma questioned again, now suddenly, it made sense, I knew exactly what she was talking about.