Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 5~

Lucy's POV

"I'll see you tomorrow" I said as myself and Ona broke off from our hug.

"Sí, mi amor. Te amo" Ona replied softly, "Te amo" I then replied, pecking her on the lips before she left the door.

Once Ona left my apartment, I walked back over to the sofa, throwing myself on and picking up my phone, Narla jumped on the sofa next to me, I went through my texts and went onto my texts with my daughter.

"Where you? x"

"On my way over now"

"Okay, good. How long will you be? I'm gonna start making tea in a bit x"

"I'm not hungry, I ate not long ago. Like 20 mins"

"Y/n, that was a good few hours ago. I'll make something small, anything you want? x"

Mum, I'm really not hungry. I'm still proper stuffed from earlier"

"Right okay. I'll see you soon."

This kid is so stubborn. Definitely gets it after me I then thought. After all, she is literally my kid, and quite literally my mini me.

I led down for a little longer, scrolling through social media before having a nose through my camera roll. On my memories, 5 years ago today, myself, Keira and our daughter, both of them visiting me when I was in Lyon.

We went out for a walk around Lyon, with Narla as well, exploring the beautiful place. We took a family photo together on this bridge that was dimly lit up during the dark night. I looked through a few more, seeing more from that day, of me and Y/n, me and Keira, Keira and Y/n, there was loads.

Some of them watching me play for Lyon, selfie's of Keira and our daughter in the stands as they watched me play, there was a few videos as well of them showing themselves watch me play.

I couldn't help but just smile at these photos and videos. All the memories of back then came flooding back instantly. Seeing how young we were back then, but even more of how young Y/n was then. It feels like it was all yesterday and forever ago all at the same time.

Eventually I roll off the sofa and make my way to the kitchen and look for something to make, however, I haven't been shopping this week, so that's a problem.

I walk back over to the sofa and grab my phone and go onto uber eats, scrolling through places to potentially order from.

Y/n's POV

"Kei- I don't think I can do this" I said as we got to being five minutes away from Mum's apartment.

"Y/n, listen, we have to. Mum has to know. I know you're scared, I know you're worried. But i'm going to be there, the whole time. We'll be there to tell her, together. Mum doesn't deserve any of this, she deserves the truth" Keira said calmly, a lot more calm than I was right now.

"She's gonna say i'm lying. She's gonna say it's because I don't like Ona- But- but. I- fuck. fuck, fuck, Kei- stop the car I can't do this. Please" I said frantically, panicking and panicking.

"Y/n, calm down, calm down" Keira said, pulling over the car, she undid her seatbelt, shifting herself to look at me, she grabbed my hands and held
them firmly in hers.

"Y/n. Stop- stop panicking. It's going to be okay, kiddo. Listen to me, i'm here, I'm here. Take some slow deep breaths for me, nice and slow" Keira said calmly. She squeezed my hands as I tried to follow her actions of slowing down my breathing.