Lucy Bronze X Y/N~No More Leaving~

(Lucy is playing for Lyon)

No-One's POV

Today is the Women's Champions League Final, Lyon V Barcelona, at a sold out Spotify Camp Nou, home of the world class, legendary and iconic spanish football club.

There was so much excitement in the air, mixing around from excitement within the players, the staff, and especially the fans of either club.

Regardless of what the end result may be- Tonight was definitely going to be a night to remember.

Lyon are looking to continue their winning streak, proving themselves to be the worlds best club, with the worlds best players.

Barcelona are looking to get their first Women's Champions League win, and where better than their own home ground, something that doesn't happen very often at all.

Lucy's POV

I'm very excited today, to hopefully get my third UWCL title, with Lyon, i'm excited for the game as I know it's definitely going to be one to remember.

But more so, i'm excited that i'm going to finally get to have all my family here, my girlfriend, her family and, most of all, my baby girl with me here today.   Y/n, my daughter.

Whilst i've been living in Lyon, my Mum and Kei have brought Y/n here as much as possible, but it still hard, for us both. We decided that it would be best for her to stay in England, living with my Mum but Kei also having her as much as possible.

It was the hardest decision for me to make, but I knew that I couldn't take her away from all of her family, everything she knew, her routine, I just couldn't bring myself to do it, but it didn't make moving here any easier, at all.

She's only six years old, so it's hard for her to understand it all fully still, and to add to it, she's autistic, so she has struggled a lot with it all, she doesn't understand properly about why i'm no longer living with her and Kei, why she stays at me Mum's more, and all of that. Even though it's been three years, she still struggles to understand it and frequently asks us all about it, she was only three at the time of when I joined Lyon.

She thought that i'd abandoned her, and that broke my heart. My Mum and Keira would constantly let me know that she would have meltdowns, sleepless nights and lash out a lot because she thought that I'd left her forever and wasn't going to come back home.

But today, it's the CL final, and it's my final game with Lyon. I have to go back home, to England, to my family, I can't put them through all of this long distance anymore.

Keira's POV

"You excited to see Mummy soon?"
I said softly as I carried Y/n in my arms as our families all walked together into Camp Nou, where the Women's Champion's Leauge Final was being held.

"Mhm. But she- She won't be home. She left us Kei-Kei" Y/n said sadly, a constant repetitive conversation that we'd have.

"Remember we told you, she's coming back home after today, sweetheart. She'll be back with us, like before, the three of us will be back living at home, in Manchester" I said softly, Y/n nodded, "Like for christmas, or birthday's, then she come back here?" Y/n questioned, I shook my head, "No, she's moving back home. She will come back and she won't be leaving" I said and Y/n smiled, "Really?"

"Mhm, Yeah. I promise, she's coming home, kiddo. It'll be back like how it used to be" I said as we made our way safely into Camp Nou, and we were then quickly escorted to the family, friends section of the players.

After we got into the stadium and got to the section, we all quickly took our seats, admiring the stadium, lights all set up, pitch being watered, and last things being set up before the game.