Beth England X Y/N~It Will Always Be You Over Club Rivalry 2~

Part two as someone requested and I wanted to write more of Beth ❤️

Also, THAT photo of her above, she's just perfect isn't she.

(Following day from the first part of this Beth England X Reader)

Katie really did carried Arsenal in tonight's game, her back must be killing. 😬

Glad she got Player of the match though.

ALSO THOUGH, VIVIANNE IS BACK PLAYING AS A GUNNER BITCHES 🥳

TW?// Panic attacks.

Y/N's POV

I'm currently driving from where I live in St. Alban's and i'm on my way into London Colney, to the Arsenal training grounds, after yesterday's game, for recovery.

However, I'm doing my best to mentally prepare myself for the shit-storm that i'm going to get as soon as I see Jonas, because of leaving yesterday, however again, I had higher priorities.

Speaking of that priority, Beth, she's got her scan later on today, they moved it to the afternoon, so as soon as i'm doing here, i'm going back up to pick her up and take her for her scans at the hospital.

She barely slept last night from the amount of pain and discomfort that she was in, and that hurt me massively to have to see her in that way and not be able to do anything about it.

Eventually, I arrive at the training grounds, showing security at the gate my ID before being let in, I get in and park up in the players/staff car park, I get out, going to the boot and grabbing my bag before locking my car and I make my way to head inside. Just as I was walking in, I can hear someone jogging behind me.

I turn around to see a sad looking Katie McCabe.

"I'm sorry, Y/N" Katie says as she stops running and is now walking next to me.

"It's not me who should be hearing that apology Katie" I say as I open the door for us and we head inside.

"Look- well, tell Beth i'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt her, you should know that" Katie says quietly.

"I'm not saying that you did, but it was a damn fucking poor tackle" I muttered as we walked down the corridor.

"I know, and i'm sorry, to her and you" She says almost whispering.

"mhm" I just about get out before heading to the meeting room to go over yesterday's game.

As we get to the room, I head on in, followed on by Katie, so far it's just now myself, Katie, Kim, Beth, Viv, leah and Laura, I go and sit at the back, inbetween a stone-faced looking Leah, and a tired looking Kim, Leah not once changing her look as we make brief eye contact.

I sink into my seat, hoping that today will just fly pass so I can go home.

Just as the room starts to slowly fill up, and then as Jonas enters, I can feel Leah's eyes burning into the side of my face.

"You're in for it today, you know that don't you?" Kim, my captain, whispers closely in my ear before resting back in her chair, I let out a breath I never knew I were holding, I gulp, slowly nodding.

"Here we fucking go" I thought to myself, Kim obviously clearing my suspicions in my head that Jonas is absolutely livid with me for yesterday's little magic trick of disappearing.

Jonas is quick to make a start as soon as everyone is in the meeting room, going over everything that went well yesterday and things that we need to improve on.

I can hardly keep my eyes open nevermind pay attention to what Jonas is rambling on about, the lack of sleep due to Beth not being able to sleep from the pain she was in, it's really taking it's toll on me.