PART THREE | Malysh

Part Playlist:
Say Yes To Heaven - Lana Del Ray
Skin - Dijon
Romantic Homicide - d4vd
Skyfall - Adele

________________________________

I gave up on dancing about four hours ago.

I'd been moving between sketching, reading, stretching and playing on the new phone I'd just been gifted.

I had been clicking through the different apps. The first one I went on was messages, where my only contact was Rhea. She named herself:

Rhea 🖤

I smiled to myself because it suited her well. I wonder what she had me saved as. I had to hold myself back from texting her. It was 5:40, so nearly 6pm like she told me to.

Clicking through the games she installed. I played too much of this game called "candy crush." It was adorable. Then "minecraft" which I struggled controlling so I gave up. I promised I'd try again later, but, it got a bit scary.

I even searched through YouTube, not having used it before really well. I watched a few useless videos and funny compilations.

I had some time to fill, so I clicked on the "photos" app and my mouth opened at the single picture I had in there.

The championship belt was really pretty

The championship belt was really pretty. Gold, with white and gorgeous.

I really liked that she took a photo for me to see.

It was 5:53pm and I decided it wouldn't hurt to message her a little early. I started writing something to her, and deleted it, unsure of what to say. I decided on something, pressing send.

Kat: Hello. I have played too much candy crush...

I got a little nervous when she didn't reply. I actually put the phone down beside me and got up to grab some water. When I came back and checked it, I found I had a message from her. I opened it very quickly.

Rhea 🖤: I've been waiting for a message exactly like that. I knew you'd like that game. Hello, Kat.

I smiled too much.

Kat: Minecraft is tricky. Scary too.

Rhea 🖤: And I thought you'd enjoy the complexity and creativity of that one. Tell me how your day has been?

Kat: Not entirely productive. But I never am, anyway. How has your day been?

I discovered little things called emojis and clicked a few sending this straight after my message.

Kat: 😇🙂🤭

Rhea 🖤: You're adorable. I've been preparing for the show tonight, you're able to watch it?