PART SEVENTEEN | Self-Care

Part Playlist:
Softcore - The Neighbourhood
golden hour - JVKE
pov - Ariana Grande

____________________________

"Come in, come in." Rhea urged me into her bathroom, shutting the door softly.

"Thank you." I said softly, looking at her.

"What for? A shower?" Rhea asked gently, coming over to hold my hands. "Kat?"

I nodded. "Yes, but, not making me stay there."

Rhea put her soft hand on my cheek. "I told you I'd get you out of there, and get you here. You're safe in my house, malysh."

I tried to brush away in worries, of my father or Sam. I watched Rhea reach to turn the shower on, checking the heat with her fingers.

I admired her large bathroom. Clean and smelt amazing. I got closer to the corner spa bath, wondering what it was like.

"Do you want to bath instead?" Rhea noticed me curious, and turned the shower off.

I nodded gently. "Can we?"

"We can do whatever you want to do." Rhea told me and moved to turn the spa on, warm water beginning to fill it up. 

Rhea came back to me and lifted me up at the hips, planting me on the kitchen counter. "Fucking promise me, Kat. That he never touched you how I want to?" Rhea looked deep in my eyes as she squeezed my thighs, standing between them.

"I promise." I said, being honest. "He has my ring, but, he never got to touch me."

Rhea nodded and I think she believed me. Then she looked down and back up to me. "You're not on your period are you?" She asked.

I shook my head. It was just a lie I told him. "Why..." I whispered.

Rhea raised her eyebrow a little. "Just curious." She said and left me to go check the temperature of the bath. It was about halfway full.

"So what now?" I asked Rhea. "I don't know exactly what to do." I swallowed.

"With what? With me?"

I shrugged. "Just in general with my life."

Rhea cleared her throat. "I'm going to NXT tomorrow. Dom and I have to be there. You should come with me."

"Am I allowed to even-"

"Yes." Rhea answered quickly. "I'm only partly on the show. I'll be with you nearly the entire night."

I nodded. "Alright."

"Can I undress you completely?" Rhea asked me, whispering and running her hands up my sides, making my spine arch. She held my back, feeling my skin. "We can wear this if you don't want me to-"

"You can." I told her quickly, loving how she was touching me. "Please." I said.

I wanted her to see me naked. I knew that.

Rhea smiled and grabbed the hem of my pants. "Lift your hips for me, malysh." Rhea whispered.

I lifted my hips and Rhea began pulling my underwear down, keeping eye contact with me the whole time.

When they were dropped on the ground, I quickly felt uncomfortable and closed my knees together, lightly pushing Rhea out from them. She tilted her head at me, wondering what I was doing. "I know you- do you want me to be shaved?" I asked nervously.

Rhea smiled at me in some sort of playful way. "That's what you're worrying about right now?" Rhea softly grabbed my knees. "I don't care if you never shave any part of your body. I'll touch you no matter what." Rhea pushed my legs apart and softly looked down and coming to stand between my legs again. Her eyes lit up as she found my face again. "You're gorgeous." She said, reaching for my bra.