PART TWENTY-SEVEN | Kitty & Jesus

I walked inside the theatre with more nerves than I'd like. Clinging close to my bag, I rounded into what I knew the huge stage was, and started walking down towards it.

There was a few people standing around and chatting in groups, and some more workers shuffling around them, working on sets and things like that.

I noticed Louis in the group, and thankfully he noticed me too, turning around and smiling. "Speak of the devil!" She says to the people near him. "This is our wonderful 'Zoe'" he introduced me. "Otherwise known at Katarina."

"Hi, just Kat is ok." I said to the few people surrounding us.

Louis introduced me to a few of the cast members, taking time to make sure we were comfortable with one another. He even introduced me to the accent coach who I'd be working with a lot unfortunately.

We were backstage, and he was showing me to what would be my dressing room. Well, co dressing room. "Here, is the co stars dressing room. Fit with mirrors, a small lounge and kitchen. Two seperate bathrooms of course." He laughed and opened the door to reveal the amazing space.

"It's gorgeous." I examined.

"It's fairly humble compared to some other theatres-"

A toilet in the dressing room flushed, behind a door and then it opened, a man with long brown hair coming out, smiling.

"Kat, this is your co-star, Ollie." Louis introduced us.

We shook hands and he was really sweet, welcoming me and telling me to take up any space in the room I wanted. At one point, he complimented my accent and made a joke about it which made me laugh. I really thought he was great.

Chatting between Louis and Ollie for a while, he recommended we settle in and meet back out on the stage in 10 as they would begin their introductions properly.

I set my bag up on a spot on the counter, and Ollie sprung himself up on the counter nearby. "So tell me about yourself then. We're gonna be spending a lot of time with eachother." I went to answer but he was too eager and happy, which was sweet. "Well do rapid fire questions alright. I'll ask, you answer. Then you ask and I'll answer."

I smiled. "Sure."

"Nickname?" He started.

I shrugged. "Kat. Favourite food?"

Ollie smiled at my question. "Anything from Taco Bell. Better nickname?"

I smiled and looked at the wall a second. "Katie. Give me a better nickname?"

Ollie only had to think a second. "Kitty." He grinned because it was horrible and he knew it was horrible. "Age?"

I moved on quickly. "22." And shot it right back. "Age?"

"26." He answered. "Give me a nickname?"

I laughed because this wasn't very getting know questions. "Jesus." I said without thinking. "Because of your long hair." I clarified which he must have respected because he nodded impressed. "How long have you been an actor?"