PART ELEVEN | 25

Part Playlist:
help_urself - Ezekiel
Us - James Bay
Partners in Crime - Finneas

____________________________

I was called back downstairs by my father, so I had to leave Rhea again.

Unfortunately, Sam and his father Will were still here.

I sat back down beside Sam, distancing myself across the length of the couch. I couldn't imagine how Rhea was feeling right now. "Alright, now that you know, Kat. There's a couple more things I need to tell you. Due to the nature of our business deal." He looked to Will who nodded. "You will be giving their family an heir to the business behind Sam."

My mouth opened. "I'm, I'm having a baby?"

My father nodded. "That is part of the deal, yes, Katarina. Before Sam turns 25, you should be pregnant with their heir."

My eyes widened and I looked to Sam. "When do you turn 25?"

"3 months." Sam grinned.

I looked down, my eyes not even stinging. I didn't even want to cry. I was past that. I didn't want to even react. I was numb.

I was getting used beyond words.

"And if I refuse the deal?" I asked no one in particular.

My fathers face fell to anger. "You will do no such thing if you know what's good for you."

I swallowed.

"There is another part of the deal I need to tell you." My father added, and I looked up at him. "You are to provide for their family with whatever they need and whatever they ask for you to do. They have multiple businesses, restaurants and bars. Nightclubs and other joints around Florida. You will work where they need you to work."

I looked at the wall. I was to provide. That was all. Provide a body for Sam to control and rape. Provide a body to carry an heir. A body for their workplaces. I was a body, that was all.

"Does this sound good, Katarina?" My father asked me, serious tone as his eyes bore into mine.

I hated this. I absolutely hated this.

I didn't want any of this. I wanted freedom. I wanted a life. To control my own body. I wanted the woman upstairs waiting in my bedroom who is willing to give me everything. "Yes." I replied, keeping him happy for now.

"It's set then." My father looked to Will. And they shook hands.

Sam leaned over to chat to me, whispering. "Wanna show me around the house and your room and things? I should get to know my wife and future mother

"Oh, I don't think-"

"Sounds like an amazing idea, Sam. Katarina, show Sam around the house. Get to know eachother." He waved his hand to push us away.

I cringed and stood up, leaving the room and Sam followed behind me. I awkwardly showed him the kitchen and dining area. Where Nik slept and the gaming room. He pointed out the bar and pulled out to read some of the labels of alcohol there was. He seemed to like a drink, he poured himself a whiskey for the rest of the tour.

"I just need the bathroom, can you wait a minute." I told him, just going into the bottom floors bathroom. He waited and I locked the door, pulling the phone I put in my bra out and opening the messages with Rhea.

Kat: I need to take Sam upstairs. He wants to see my bedroom, can you hide?

I pretended to use the bathroom, flushing and turning the tap on. Rhea replied, thankfully.