PART TWELVE | Taste

Part Playlist:
Formula - Labrinth
I See Fire - Ed Sheeran

______________________________

Something warm was running down my legs.

I blinked awake and looked down to Rhea who was planting soft kisses up and down my thighs. She was between my legs and had her arms around the tops of my thighs.

I rubbed my eyes to wake myself up better and looked down at her. Her blue eyes found mine and she smiled against the skin of my right inner thigh. Then she kissed it. Moving to the other side and kissing it again. "It's 4am, malysh." She whispered, putting a kiss on my skin again, just on the side of my knee. "I'll leave soon, I just... I've been thinking about maybe getting one taste of you before I leave."

My mouth parted slightly. Just one? One? And she'd leave. "One?" I asked softly, like a torturous sound.

Rhea giggled against my skin. "Maybe a little bit more." She kissed my inner thigh, moving to the other and staring up at me as she licked up the entire length of my thigh.

My eyes closed and I let my head roll back.

I basked and enjoyed the way her wet tongue moved up and down my thigh. Her hands squeezed on my hips as she did it.

I was pulsing between my legs. I really just needed someone to touch me right there.

Rheas hands found the waist of my shorts, and then panties as she started to pull them both-

Someone's footsteps came up the stairs.

I sat up in a panic. "Rhea, hide. Please go, please-"

Rhea understood me and crawled herself off the bed and to the other side, lying down. There wasn't much space beneath my bed, I had to hope... it was my father coming... that he didn't come inside far enough to see Rhea.

I realised that Rhea usually locks the door... My father was going to be so angry that it was-

My door opened and my father popped his head in. "Get up, Katarina. We need to leave early." And he closed my door again.

I listened as he left to go back downstairs.

Rhea climbed back up onto the bed beside me. "Thank god you didn't lock the door." I put my hands on my face in stress and rubbed.

Rhea pulled me hands away and grabbed them. "Relax, Kat." She whispered, kissing the top of my hand, instantly calming my nerves. "When I get back I'm not going to see any new bruises am I?" Rhea whispered, letting go of my hands to hold my cheeks in her soft hands.

I shook my head. But then I grew sad. "You're leaving? I thought you were coming to the studio for a little bit."

"I was, but I have to get there sooner than I thought. I got my flight changed." Rhea said sadly, like she didn't want to go.

I nodded, knowing she was really busy. "Text me when you have time." I asked softly.

"I'll make time." Rhea said boldly. "I promise, and I'll be right here to see you Tuesday night." My cheeks stung and tears threatened to spill. I really didn't want her to go. "Come here, princess." She pulled me in and I fell against her, wrapping my arms around her and burying my head into her neck. "If anything happens... I mean anything happens to you, tell me, and I'll get here and I'll fucking take you with me."

I nodded against her chest, hardly hearing her. I just wanted to take any part of her in before she leaves.

"You have to get up and get ready, Kat." Rhea whispered, resting her chin on my head. "I'll text you when I land in Texas. It's only a few hours away."