PART SEVEN | Chastity

Part Playlist:
Finesse - Drake
Die For You - The Weekend
Collide - Justine Skye

_______________________________

"Rhea..." I whispered, staring at her as I let her lower me flat on my back. She settled between my legs and grabbed my hips with her hands.

"Your body is gorgeous, Kat. You don't need to be thinner for anyone." Rhea whispered, as she eyes down my body.

I shuffled on my back, feeling a little uncomfortable with how much she seemed to be admiring me. I was in track pants and a long sleeve shirt.

Rhea picked my arms up and ran her hands along them until she got to my hands and she put them on her shoulders. "Hold me." Rhea whispered, smiling when I kept my hands on her broad shoulders. Very muscular shoulders.

"You're really muscly." I said quietly, feeling how round and hard her shoulders were.

"I workout hard." Rhea said.

"I don't have shoulders like you." I pointed out.

Rhea smiled a little. "I lift weights nearly everyday. That's another thing you can do with freedom, Kat." Rhea turned and kissed my wrist softly, making my eyes soften.

It wasn't my lips, so it didn't count that's what I told myself.

Wow her lips were so soft. Gentle.

She must have saw my small smile and the satisfaction on my face because she did it again. Kissing me softly on the other wrist. "This is affection, Kat. Something I can and would give you a lot more of when you're out of your fathers grasp." She kissed me again, a little higher on my arm this time. Then again on my inner elbow.

My mouth was slightly open and my heart rate had picked up. My spine was so hot. "You deserve affection. Someone who cares about you." She kissed the inside of my other elbow. My arms were like jelly watching her do this. It felt so intimate. So right.

Rhea flicked her tongue out, sliding it down my arm a few inches. I couldn't help but my eyes closing at the smooth and wet feeling. When I opened them, Rhea was watching me and moving to my other arm again. She used her tongue and licked softly and slowly from the inner elbow, up halfway my arm. Then kissing it again. She kissed the bruise I had there. "No one deserves to hit you. You never deserved this, Kat." Rhea whispered. "Close your eyes for me and lift your chin up."

"W-why?" I asked, eyes already fluttering from how relaxed I was becoming.

"Do it, malysh. Let me test that willpower of yours." Rhea smiled like she was up to something.

After a beat, I closed my eyes and lifted my chin up. Feeling bare for her.

I felt her move slightly between my legs, then something sucked on the side of my neck. Just for a second before it let go. My eyes opened but I kept my chin up. Rheas face was by my neck, and she had just sucked my skin there.

Then she licked over the same spot, kissing it too.

When she pressed another kiss just below my ear, a small whimper came out of me involuntarily. It felt really good. "Quiet, Kat." Rhea whispered, putting another kiss on my earlobe, then licking from beneath my ear and towards the back.

My spine shivered as I shut my mouth to stop the sound from coming out. My hands found her waist, and I pulled her from harder against mine.

Rhea carefully moved to the other side of my neck. "This is the sort of pleasure you deserve..." Rhea whispered, rubbing her nose up my jaw. "Anyone deserves..." Rhea kissed me lightly on my chin and then licked her way down the other side of my jaw.