PART TWENTY-SIX | Soon

Part Playlist
Set Fire To The Rain x Another Love - Kausak
The Colour Violet - Tory Lanez

______________________________

After a great night of horror movies and sushi, then the longest sleep I've ever had in my life, cuddled into Rheas side.

As soon as she woke up she complained about her feet being sore, and then when she stood up she whimpered about how her thighs were sore.

"I thought you had muscle?" I joked and Rhea just laughed at me.

She went to the bathroom, and when she came back she was standing at the end of the bed, smiling a little at me.

"What?" I giggled, pulling the bedsheet closer to me.

"Nothing." She said innocently and grabbed the edge of the covers, lifting it up and slinking herself under them.

I laughed as she crawled up and ran her hands up my legs, all the way to my hips and then grabbed the waistband on my pajamas bottoms. That made my stomach curl in excitement.

I couldn't see Rhea but I knew she was smiling beneath the covers.

She pulled them down and off my legs completely, leaving me naked from the waist down. Her hands ran up my thighs and then back down. Torturously.

"Kat..." Rhea whispered deeply beneath the covers, I lifted it up and saw her kissing my inner knee once. She crawled up my body to settle between my legs, ripping her shirt off on the way leaving her topless.

I looked at her body, then her face as she came down and kissed me. Deeply and slowly.

Rhea held my face softly, taking her time and making sure I could feel and appreciate every single time her lips touched mine. "So soft." She whispered, kissing me once more and pulling back up.

I held onto her waist, because I didn't want her to stop.

Rhea reached over to tap her phone screen, I think checking the time, which was 7:36am. Then she let out a long breath.

"We have time." I assured her, I could see she was a bit upset.

"I have to take you in an hour." Rhea said sadly, and pushed some of my hair back gently.

I laughed a little. "And what did you have planned to do in an hour?"

Rhea hummed and reached under the covers to grab the hem of my shirt. "Undress for me, Kat." She whispered. I sat up and helped her take my shirt off, leaving me completely naked beneath her.

I thought it couldn't get any better, but then Rhea pushed her own shorts down, throwing the clothes away. She was completely naked and pressed on top of my completely naked body.

I looked between us to where her breasts were sitting on mine, and we were so close to touching between-

I couldn't resist myself. Rhea was smiling, but I quickly captured her in quick kiss, wrapping my legs around her hips and holding her around her shoulders.

Rhea quickly snapped ever entire focus on me, breathing out a moan as she kissed me back. Pressing onto my waist like she was holding herself back. She pulled up a little, but I didn't let her go and kept kissing her. Rhea smiled and broke the kiss by grabbing my hands around her neck and slamming them on either side of my head. "Relax, princess..." she whispered and shuffled down, wrapping her arms around my hips and pressing a kiss to my inner knee.

I pushed the covers off completely, because I didn't want to miss a thing. Of her. Of this. Of what she was about to do to me...

"Please." I begged her. I was so hot between the legs, I was craving a single touch from her.