PART EIGHTEEN | Explore

Part Playlist:
Bathroom - Montell Fish
Heat Waves - Slowed - Glass Animals

___________________________

Rhea shuffled us, so I was sat between her legs and pressed against her back. My head was to the side and she was kissing me, running her hands teasingly up and down my stomach.

My legs were widening on their own accord, as I let out pleasured moans into Rheas mouth. She was so strong, overpowering with her kisses. So soft. The water on our skin, the soap still lathered on me was making our skin so wet against eachothers.

My widened legs were trapped by Rhea, who put her feet over mine, keeping them wide.

Her hands ran up my stomach and slowly, her finger skimmed the underside of my breasts. "Fuck." I moaned out, quietly and it was weak. I looked down and watched her exploring hands.

"Mmm." Rhea hummed, getting more handsy. She squeezed over my breast and flicked her finger against my nipple. She whispered in my ear, also looking down my body where I was. "You breasts are perfect, princess."

My spine arched in pleasure, and between my legs were throbbing.

I held onto Rheas knees beneath the water for an anchor, and relaxed further into her front.

Rhea kissed beneath my ear, making me let out a shaky breath as her hands skimmed my hips and tan up my thighs, then slowly bringing them back up. "I don't know if I can bring myself to touch you."

I looked at her, and she was smiling down at me. "Why?" I asked, worried I was doing something wrong. "Am I not-"

"No, no, Kat." Rhea cut me off. "You're perfect, so amazing." She complimented and squeezed my thighs. "As tempting as you are between my legs like this, I just, I wanted to give you something more beautiful."

"Anything with you is beautiful." I told her, letting her know I don't care where it happens. Just as long as it happens.

"You've been through a lot, I don't want to put pressure on you." Rhea said softly. "I want to go slow, and not do everything all at once."

My eyes brows softened. "What's the first thing we can do? We can do that now."

"Well the first thing was kissing you. Now... I wouldn't mind if you touched me." Rhea said in my ear.

"Touch you?" I asked, and Rhea nodded against my head. I carefully sat up and turned around. "I don't really know how to do that well."

"Your hands on me..." Rhea started, grabbing them. "Anywhere, doing anything, is incredible. Explore my body, Kat." Rhea placed my hands on her shoulders.

I was sat in front of her, between her open legs and upper body nearly on display that I wanted to explore.

Rhea was staring at me, leaning against the edge of the bath, forearms resting behind her. She smiled. "Touch me, Kat. Wherever you want."

Nervously, I looked at my hands and moved them across her broad shoulders, and then down her hard arms. Feeling her skin and over the tattoos. Then back up.

I hesitated when I got to her chest. "Are you sure? I don't really know what to-"

Rhea grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts, squeezing. Rhea let out this breath and closed her eyes a little. "Caress me, princess. Like I did you." She let her hands go, and I kept mine there.

I squeezed her breasts again and moved my fingers over her nipples like she did to me. Playing with them and the metal she had in them.

"God..." Rhea moaned quietly and her head fell back a little. She shuffled on her spot in the bath.