PART THIRTY-ONE| Desperate

Part Playlist:
• Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
• Confidence - Ocean Alley (Such an Australian song and it's beautiful)

_______________________________

"Kat! Kat! Stop!"

I stomped my foot on the brake, the car jolting to a stop before the mailbox in front of me... Rheas car.

I looked to Rhea with tight lips.

Rheas face was red and blushed. She was breathing heavy and she gave me a bit of an angry look. "Fucking hell." she huffed out. "Please be careful... you need to look out for everything." She shook her head.

"Sorry." I whispered, feeling bad. I was trying my best. I was doing ok, until then.

"It's fine, I know it's new. But, please be weary and always look where you're going." Rhea begged, and pointed for me to reverse back a bit to come in at a better angle of the driveway.

Which I did perfectly. "Sorry." I apologised again, knowing Rhea loved her truck. She should have let me drive something shitty...

"It's ok." She wrapped her arm around my shoulders. "Maybe next time we use... Doms car." She smiled. Which made me laugh.

Inside, we had just finished eating lunch when I was staring at my feet. They were so sore... From the dancing I'd been doing. They'd flared up and became very tender to the touch. "You know, I think my feet were the issue driving. They are really sore." I tell Rhea.

She raises her eyebrows at me. "It was your feet was it?" I nod with a smile. "Let me see them." Rhea moved off the couch beside me to on her knees in front of me, going to grab at my feet.

I moved them away. "They're not- they're sore and they aren't pretty." I told her.

Rhea looked at me. "I don't care, Kat. I wanna help you. Now give me your feet." She ordered. "Please." She added kindly.

I carefully gave her my feet and she held them, inspecting them. When her face turned harsh, I thought it disgusted her, so I yanked them away. "I thought you didn't care."

Rhea laughed. "No, no, I don't care. They look sore, that was all."

I still was insecure so I glared at her.

Rhea rolled her eyes playfully. "Kat... I'd lick your feet if you asked me to." My eyes widened, and she grabbed my feet and I let her this time. "Here... tell me if this is too hard." She whispered and began rubbing slow circles on the soles of my feet.

My mouth opened. "That's nice..."

"Yeah?" Rhea kept going, increasing in pressure a little, making me whimper. But a good whimper. A good sore. "Don't orgasm on the couch, baby." Rhea whispered with a smirk.

I squinted my eyes at her. "You wouldn't let me anyway." I said brattily, looking away.

Rheas hands kept going, pressing even harder. "You're not as sweet as you look, you know." She joked. "You're also a lot more desperate than you look."

"You make me that desperate." I tell her, shuffling on my spot because it was feeling really nice on my sore feet. "You're depriving me- ohhh." My feet flinch when she presses on a really sore spot too hard.

Rheas fingers ease. "Izvini." Rhea said.
Sorry.

I looked at her with a smile. "Have you been learning Russian?" I giggled. "Want to know what I say about you that bad?"

Rhea hides her smile and brushes it off. "Say that again- I'm depriving you?" Rheas eyes meet mine, and she moves to the next foot.

"Yeah." I groan out because the soreness is too much. Rhea finds a right pressure and it feels better. "Even yourself too. You have needs, that I- I want to make sure I meet them."