PART EIGHT | Sam

Part Playlist:
The Only Exception - Paramore
I'm Only a Fool For You - lluvUso

________________________________

I woke up when a buzzing started, and something shuffled behind me. I blinked awake and turned over, seeing Rhea sit up and pick her phone up.

I rubbed my eyes, seeing the time was 4:30am. It was early.

Rhea rubbed over my hair, pushing it out of my face. I opened my eyes again and saw her looking down at me. "I'll leave in a minute, but I'll meet you at the studio in a few hours, alright?" Rhea rubbed my cheek in comfort. "Did you want me to bring anything for lunch? Is there anything you want to try?"

I scratched my head, trying to wake myself up further. I couldn't focus too well though, Rhea was nearly naked right beside me. My eyes closed again. Her thumb traced down my cheek and then flicked softly at my lower lip. I opened my eyes, smiled a little. "Something extremely unhealthy."

Rhea raised her eyes brows at me and smiled. "Unhealthy? Like... a burger? Or pizza?"

"Yeah." I said happily. "I haven't had pizza in so long." My stomach grumbled just thinking about it.

"I can do that, princess. Anything else? A snack? Chocolate?" Rhea asked.

Princess...

I shrugged. "I don't mind." My mind came up with something. "If you wouldn't mind..."

"Anything." Rhea told me, her hand scratching through my hair, making me hum in pleasure.

"If you don't mind, could you buy me a cd or something. Something you would like." I asked gently.

"A cd? For the studio?"

I nodded. "I only have one there."

Rhea tweaked her lips in thought and then nodded. "I can do that." Rhea checked her phone again and shook her head. "I hate leaving you here, Kat."

"I'll be fine. I'll be at the studio in 2 hours." I told her.

Rhea looked to be thinking about something. "Can you dance for me today?" She asked.

My cheeks flushed, but I had a counter offer. "If you show me some wrestling."

Rhea scoffed in amusement. "I'll need a partner to show you some wrestling."

I shrugged. "Show me on me."

Rhea tilted her head looking down at me. "It's dangerous, Kat."

"Why? Because you could drop me?" I asked.

"I'd never drop you..." she whispered, skimming her finger on my cheek. "It's dangerous because you're not a trainer professional. Nor do you have a ring or soft mats in the studio"

I tweaked my lips in a little sadness.

"I'll try and think of something I can do on you. Or you can do on me. Something safe and easy." Rhea smiled down at me, wanting to make me happy.

As much as I wanted her to stay, I knew she had to go so she wouldn't be caught. "He careful leaving, my father is up at this time."

"I will, malysh. I promise, I'll see you soon." Rhea promised and started getting up.

I watched her muscles flex and body move as she slipped her clothes back on and then grabbed her things. She opened my window and looked at softly, winking before climbing out of my window.

I waited for my father to come up the stairs, to which he did and stormed in the room. "Get up." He snapped and left, shutting the door again.

Getting up and ready, I put on my simple white shorts and jumper. Then I packed my favourite dancing suit and shoes, getting excited for once to dance. For her.