PART TWENTY-NINE | Dream

Part Playlist:
• Stolen Dance - Milky Chance
• The Only Exception - Paramore

_______________________________

"What's an electric guitar?" I asked Ollie sitting in front of me.

Instead of going through lines with out scenes together, he kept stopping to tell me about his electric guitar skills, and I finally had to ask what it is. I've heard of a regular, not an electric.

"Have you been living under a rock or something?" He seemed insulted and pulled out his phone.

Instead of answering the true question, I bent over to watch the video he showed me. It was of him playing electric guitar, and he was great. He played metal and rock songs, which I liked, and I'm sure Rhea would like too.

"That's amazing." I told him.

Ollie nodded. "I'll bring it in sometime and play you a song. What's your favourite?"

I thought about it. "I like Motionless In White." I said.

Ollie nodded happily. "They're pretty sick. I'll have to look at one of their songs to play you."

"That'd be great." I replied.

Moving on, we read through the next couple of scenes, and I highlighted my parts, focusing extra hard on those.

The rest of the day was exactly like the next one. Instead... Rhea was going to be here soon, and I was so excited. I checked if it was ok she come in, and Louis said she could come by anytime. Georgina must have told him about Rhea, plus, he was a wwe fan.

It was just after lunch when I decided to tell Ollie about her. "Rhea is coming in this afternoon sometime."

Ollie looked at me in disbelief. "Oh yeah? Your hot, muscly, goth, rich wrestling girlfriend?"

That's right.

I nodded.

"As I said, I'll believe it when I see it." Ollie jokes, taking a bit of his fruit salad.

We'd gotten really comfortable with eachother. Spending hours for days alone with someone will definitely do it. Louis seemed happy with the progress we were making, so I was happy. I was proud.

I'd been working with the accent coach, and am slowly learning how to speak less Russian.

This morning I visited the seamstress, and talked her through a couple of my ideas for costumes I knew she still had left to do. She seemed to really like them, and took a couple of my sketches.

I was heading back to the dressing room when my phone buzzed. It was Rhea...

Rhea 🖤: Just getting on my flight now. I'll be a couple hours, Kat.

I smiled.

Kat: Good! I can't wait to see you 🥹

Rhea 🖤: I can't wait to see you too 💗

Going inside the dressing room, I gasped when I saw... Madison here, looking around.

"Hello?" I said.

She snapped her head as me shocked. "I lost something." She said, and fast walked out the door.

I watched her walk down the hall and round a corner.

What was she doing?

I checked around, and nothing seemed out of ordinary. I even looked in my bag just in case, but everything was still in there.