PART THIRTY-SEVEN | Favourite Sin

Part Playlist:
• Set Fire To The Rain - Adele
• My Immortal - Evanescence
• Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush

_____________________________

"More tongue, malysh." Rhea whispered against my mouth. She'd been kissing me and teasing the hell out of me for the past 30 minutes. Pretending that I can't kiss right. Practicing my scenes with me...

She just wanted to kiss me on repeat.

And I didn't deny or complain her everytime. I kissed her. Every single time.

"Bet Ollie can't kiss like this." And she grabbed my cheeks and swept her tongue through my mouth.

God.

Then she pulled back, staring at me.

I got my words out. "He definitely can't." I smiled.

Rhea smiled against my mouth and she lent in to kiss me again. "God, you taste so-"

A car pulling up into the drive outside made us both stop.

Rhea got up and slowly crept towards the window, I stood up and followed her. She pushed the blind apart slowly to peek out and then she- "Kat! Hide!" She yelled and started to push me away and-

I gasped and clinged to Rhea as the lock on the front door snapped, then someone started to- they started shouldering or kicking into the door.

Rhea pushed me away. "Run, Kat! Go! Hide!"

"No, no, no, Rhea." I didn't let her go. Until she shoved me off of her. "Go! Call Nik!" She shouted and kept pushing me away, shoving her phone in my hand.

Hesitantly, I run to the bedroom and dial Nik's number in, calling him with a beating heart, waiting for him to answer.

Outside, the door was still banging, and I had no idea what Rhea was doing. "Hey, Rhea?" Niks voice came through.

"Please, Nik. They're here... please. I'm so scared for Rhea. Please." I begged him, and tears came to my eyes.

Nik hung up the phone.

What...

What?!

I threw Rheas phone. Opening the door and running back out. I'm not hiding anymore.

I found Rhea with her back pressed against the front door, trying to hold off the kicking and shoulders as much as she could. She had my phone in her hand, and she was talking to what sounded like the police.

I ran to her and Rhea grabbed me. "Kat! Go!" She tried to push me away. "Hide... please."

"They know I'm here, Rhea... I can't do anything." I told her and I left her, going over to the microwave and taking the gun out. Rhea watched me and shook her head. She was sweating and panting. "Come here." I told Rhea and stood away from the door, facing it.

Rhea grumbled but came and stood beside me. "Kat..." she begged once more.

"Wait." I told her and aimed my gun at the door, taking the safety off.

Then I waited.

Waited for Sam and my father to bash the door down, and coming in the house. They both halted when they saw me aiming a gun at them. "Katarina." My father snapped. "Put the gun down, you don't know what your fucking doing you stupid-"

"I'll kill you." I whispered it, and I meant every word of it.

Sam whined and father grumbled, annoyance overtaking him. He pulled out his own gun, aiming it at me. He wanted me to give in. He looked... a mess.