Introduction

In love with the heiress

 27 year-old Lagos club queen, Aisha Erasmus Benue, is the only daughter and heiress to the billion dollar, Benue group of companies, owned by oil tycoon, Erasmus Benue

 27 year-old Lagos club queen, Aisha Erasmus Benue, is the only daughter and heiress to the billion dollar, Benue group of companies, owned by oil tycoon, Erasmus Benue. She meets and falls in love with a 32year-old man, who simply tells her that his name is, JC.

 He keeps his identity a secret but in reality, his name is Jacob Danjuma, a hire to kill assassin with a playboy attitude. He loves wearing three-piece suits and after each mission,  congratulates himself by going to the nearest pub to take a shot of his favorite Hennessy whisky. 

His recent mission involved taking out the owner and CEO of DejiTel Communications Ltd. Mr. Philip Ayodeji. After the successful completion of the mission, he sees a pub called C-Section and stops.

 Here he meets Aisha and her friends coming down from a Lexus SUV right in front of the pub. Jacob notices that they have  security cars and bodyguards around them. With the help of Razaq his friend, a high-level computer programmer, he is able to get some information on Aisha. 

With this information Jacob goes into the pub and soon he and Aisha hook up. Aisha is in love and so doesn't ask him too much about his background. All is going well between them, and she tells Jacob about her one time ex, and how he left her heartbroken and disappeared without leaving a trace. 

However Jacob is soon shocked to discover that Franklin, Aisha's ex, is around and didn't disappear as Aisha had made him believe. In fact Franklin is representing the Ayodeji family, and they are building a case against the Benue group, accusing the group of having masterminded the hit that caused the demise of the CEO. 

Jacob realizes that Aisha has lied to him and doesn't care about her. Then he is called upon  to handle another job. Except this time he is not given the identity of the target. However, he soon learns who the target is, when he is asked to take the shot.  Aisha comes into full view and he has to decide whether to take the shot or save her.

In love with the heiress is purely a work of fiction and so names of characters, companies mentioned are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to real persons, events or companies is purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced in any form in part or in whole without the prior consent of the author.

Copyright 2023

Abes Wattsman