Chapter 2

Anna's POV
Thank God today isn't a school day. I don't think I would physically and mentally be able to handle another day.

Since it's Saturday I decide that I deserve to sleep in until at least 10 am especially since of the events of yesterday. But maybe if it wasn't so FREEZING I might actually be able to fall back asleep, which is definitely not going to happen now that I'm awake. So instead I decide to settle on watching some YouTube.

After watching old videos from a few of my favourite YouTubers (ThatcherJoe, Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil and ConnorFranta. Just to name a few) I decide that I should probably get up and do something before my parents start to complain about me sleeping for all day and being a typical lazy teen.

I push myself off my bed and wince in pain. I hobble over to the door and I realise I had it locked the whole night. Oh no... My parents are gonna be pissed off at me. They don't like me having my door locked for some reason. I don't really know why. And they won't tell me either. Why have a lock on my door if I'm not allowed to use it?

I make my way downstairs to where my parents are watching TV. "Why was your door locked, " They both ask at the same time as soon as I reach the bottom of the stairs Creepy. "I.. Ah.. Locked it last night and.. Ah... Forgot about it" I stutter awkwardly. Dammit, that sounded slightly more suspicious than I would have liked it to be. "Don't lie to us, what were you doing?" My father questions. Fu...dge they noticed that something was up. Even though that technically wasn't a lie. "I'm not lying, " I say truthfully. "YES, YOU ARE" He yells, getting annoyed with me talking back to them.

Wow. Why do they care all of a sudden? I need to get out of here. I can't stand yelling and fighting. I need fresh air. "Whatever I'm going for a walk, " I say trying to steady my breathing so I don't seem anymore suspicious to them. They are still yelling at me but I take no notice and grab my headphones.

But before I can get out the door someone grabs my wrists, very aggressively might I add. "LET GO OF ME" I scream trying not to wince in pain. I break free of their grip and run out the door before I can be stopped.

I don't know where I'm going but I don't think I'm going home.

I hit shuffle on my playlist and I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy starts. I didn't realise until now that whatever parent grabbed me had opened up a healing cut on my wrist. I could feel the blood slowly drip down my hand but I didn't care, I couldn't care. I tried to resist the urge I had to cry. That would just attract more attention to myself and I wouldn't want that.

I've lost track of time. It's been a few hours since I left. Do I want to go back tonight? If not where do I do? Aaaah what do I do? The blood was starting to seep through the sleeves of my jersey. I don't know why didn't I wear a dark colour today as I usually do. I need to decide what I'm doing before someone notices the slowly forming red patch of blood on my sleeve or now even just my tears.

I start to get distracted by Patrick's singing and since I wasn't looking where I was walking I accidentally walked straight into someone. I quietly mutter an apology before trying to walk off when the stranger grabs my arms and asks if I'm okay. For a few seconds I'm confused about what they're talking about then I see how much blood has actually seeped through my jersey. "I'm fine" I state calmly trying to convince this man which I haven't even bothered to look at that I'm completely fine when obviously I'm definitely not.

I eventually take out my earphones and look up in shock.

How didn't I recognise his voice!? "I hear you're listening to my music," Patrick Stump says smiling sadly like he's trying to avoid asking something on his mind. What. The. Actual. Fuck. How on earth did I manage to bump into him? Out of everyone in this world, why him? If it was anyone else I would of continued walking and ignored them, but I couldn't do that to Patrick.

I'm to shocked to say anything. "I guess you're a fan" He laughs lightly. Well at least I don't have to explain my awkwardness. "So. You didn't tell me what was wrong" He says trying to get back to the reason why I'm actually talking to him. I actually think about telling what happened him but why would he care. He's famous and all and most likely has somewhere important to be.

"Do you want to go get a drink and talk?" He asks softly. WHAT? How could I turn down a drink with The Patrick Stump? "Sure" I reply trying to not freak out or look like an idiot in front of him.

Since it's was short walk, there wasn't much said between us. I'm still trying to figure out if this is just my imagination or not. Once we sit down at a empty table he gets straight back to the topic of trying to get an answer out of me. "Where do I start?" I ask laughing nervously. How can I explain this? Do I even want to? "Where ever you feel comfortable" He replies somehow calmingly. Why does he have to be so sweet and caring? I decide to tell him everything from the bullying at school and home to the self harming. I still don't even know why I'm telling him this.

He looks shocked with what I've just described to him. I don't even realise I'm crying until he's wiping the tears that were running down my cheek with the sleeve of his jersey. "I don't know what to say," He says sounding sad for some reason. Why? He hardly knows me. "Do you mind if we talk about sometime else?" I ask politely trying to avoid any form of silence that could make me think about the events of earlier. "Sure" He replies sweetly.

We spend the next few hours asking each other random and crazy questions. I've never felt so happy in my life. Well I guess talking to the persons you've been obsessed with for basically your whole life will do that to you.

"It's getting kinda late," Patrick says. I check my phone to see that it's 10:45. Wow I've spent over 6 hours just hanging out with Patrick Stump. Then I realise, where am I going to go? I can't go back home and I didn't bring anything with me. Patrick must of sensed that I didn't want to go back and asked if I need a place to stay. Of course I accept I mean it's Patrick Stump. Who wouldn't?

We decide it would be best to stay at a hotel because it's to far and late to go anywhere else. We find the closest hotel with rooms vacant and check in. Thank god he got a room with two beds. As soon as we enter the room I lay face down on the bed. Nearly falling asleep straight away. I hear an adorable laugh from somewhere around me. "You must be tired" Patrick states laughing at me. "Yeah maybe just a bit." I answer, my face still buried in the bed.

The sound of sheets rusting makes me assume that he's sitting on the bed next to me. I don't even bother to move from my position on the bed. This doesn't even feel real. How is this real? "Goodnight Anna" Patrick whispers but I'm already half asleep, I don't answer back.

Maybe Patrick can help me get better. Don't get you're hopes up Anna we've already got a date set for you to end it all. Shut up brain, let me get some sleep for once.