Chapter 30

Pete's POV
By around 15 minutes into the flight it looks like Anna is sleep. Patrick is randomly scrolling through his phone and typing occasionally. I lightly tap Patrick's shoulder to get his attention. "Hmm?" He mumbles. "I need to tell you something Patrick" I say quietly. He sits up straighter, being careful of the sleeping Anna on his shoulder. "What is it?" He asks sounding worried. "Just don't freak out, I don't want you to make a big deal of it" I say trying to make sure he won't get all angry.

"Just tell me Pete" Patrick says starting to get annoyed. "Well have you been on Twitter lately?" I ask, just incase he already knows about what I'm going to say. "Why?" He ask after shaking his head. "Well remember that girl that came up to us?" I say trying to think of how to word this.

Patrick nods and I continue, "She tweeted about seeing us and she must of seen scars on Anna's wrist because she mentioned it in the tweet" I say really hoping that Anna is asleep. "Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?" Patrick asks now sounding even more annoyed. "I didn't want Anna to know right now, after everything that's happened. I wanted to tell you then let you decide when it's the time" I say trying to justify why I didn't tell him as soon as I found out.

Patrick takes a deep breath and thinks for a moment. "So what are we going to do?" He asks eventually. "Ignore it?" I suggest knowing that Patrick wouldn't want to do that. "They won't let that happen" Patrick says sighing. "Explain that it was Anna?" I try. "I don't know if Anna is comfortable for wants everyone to know" He says looking over to her fast sleep. "Tell her the situation when he arrive and you two have time alone, she might change her mind" I say hoping that everything will turn out fine.

"For now I think we should catch up on that sleep" I say while yawning. Patrick agrees and I get comfortable. "Night Patrick" I say. "Night Pete" He replies.

I really do hope this gets sorted out before it gets any worse. Anna has been through a lot throughout the last few weeks and I don't know what would happen if she found about something like this right now.

Patrick's POV
As soon as Pet rolls over and goes to sleep, I go back into my phone and log into Twitter to see what everyone is saying.
"How do we know this is even true?"
"Well @PatrickStump is this true?"
"Anna is ugly and a bitch so it must be true"
"Patrick probably just feels sorry for him"

But one tweet stood out to me
'Guys its true, they're dating. Why else would she be on tour with them? He wouldn't even flirt back with me so it must be true'
Elisa? She's the only person that has flirted with me on tour, well that I picked up on. She's always causing trouble so it must be her.

I carefully push Anna's head of my shoulder and get up to go to the bathroom. After calming myself down I head back to my seat and try to get comfortable. "Go to sleep Patrick" Pete mumbles, turning to face me. "I'm trying" I reply before plugging in headphones and playing the relaxingest music that I have. Just trying to catch up on sleep while we have the chance to.

Anna's POV
I start to wake up just before we start to land. I've never been to Las Vegas, so the next few days is going to be interesting.

Patrick is still beside me, snoring quietly. Pete is the same. I should probably wake them both, but they look so cute asleep. I quickly snap a photo and send a tweet saying how adorable they look and how sad it is that the tour is almost over.

I lightly shake Patrick by the shoulders until he groans for me to stop. "We're going to land soon" I say before throwing something at Pete. He doesn't get as nice of a wake up. He jumps when it hits him. He glares at me evilly, like he's now plotting my murder, which he probably is. "I will get you" He says seriously before closing his eyes again.