Chapter 32

Patrick POV
I'm woken up by the sound of someone banging on our hotel room door. I get up and go to answer it, when they start to yell. "What do you want?" I yell back once I unlock and open the door. "Hurry up, we want food" Pete yells. "I literally only just woke up, calm down" I say rubbing my eyes. "It's nearly 11, get dressed" Pete says before walking away.

I walk back into my hotel room and go to get ready. It's only now that I realise Anna is not in the room. Where could she be? I quickly get dressed and head over to Pete's room to see if they have any idea where Anna is.

The door is answered instantly after I knock. "Finally!" Pete complains before waking out of the room, everyone following him. Including Anna.

"I wondered where you were" I say quietly to Anna as we walk over to a cafe nearby. "I woke up earlier and I didn't want to wake you, so I went to see Brendon" She says smiling. She's oddly happy right now. I guess she's just starting to get better.

Once arriving at the cafe we all order pancakes and start to discus tonight. "We'll need to go to sound check earlier, so we have extra time to practice" Pete says while checking what time tonight's concert is. "We wanna have this mashup perfect for tonight" Joe adds. "You'll probably need to come Anna?" Pete says after thinking for a while. "Since you're going to sing right?" He asks and Anna nods.

Anna's POV
What am I even going to sing. I don't wanna get in the way of anyone, since it's the last 3 concerts of the tour. Maybe I'll just sing one or two songs, then watch the rest.

Before Pete can ask what songs I have in mind of singing, the food arrives. I eat a few pancakes just to keep me from getting hungry during the day, not that I'm actually hungry right now. "So we have like 3 hours until we will have to start getting ready. What can we do?" Pete asks, always being the on to complain about being bored. "Just chill out and play video games?" Brendon suggests once no one else suggests anything else to do.

We all agree to chill out in the bus, since that's were everything is, once we've consumed all the food possible.

While walking back to the bus, everyone walks ahead. While I follow closely behind. "Are you okay" Patrick asks me eventually when he notices I'm behind. "Yup" I say quietly. He grabs my hand and continues walking in silence. Everything has been kind of awkward with him. I don't know what to say or do around him anymore. He just keeps pushing me away or rejecting me when I try to do things. Maybe he's loosing interest in me.

Once we reach the bus, Brendon runs straight inside and jumps on one of the bean bags. Dallon sits in his lap as Pete sets up the Wii. By the looks of it they're going to play Super Mario Brothers.

I quietly slip away to the bathroom without anyone noticing that I'm gone. My mind goes back to before with Patrick. Could he like someone else? Could he be getting bored of me? I sigh and go lay in my bunk, wanting to be alone to think.

But with all these rules, I'm not actually allowed to be alone. "Come out and play with us" Patrick says all happily, obviously not knowing that I wanted to be alone. "I'm fine" I mumble before picking up a book, so it looks like I'm not just wanting to be alone to think. "Read out here with me" Patrick says doing anything to get me to be with everyone else. "It will be to loud" I reply trying to get him to leave me alone.

"I'll stay here with you for a bit then" He says, getting up onto my bunk. I sigh wanting to be alone.

"What's bothering you Anna?" Patrick asks quickly noticing that I didn't want hi to be around me. "Nothing" I lie as convincingly as I can. "Anna...?" He says sounding concerned. "What?" I ask, not even sure what he's going to accuse me of. "Did you...?" He asks not able to end the sentence. "No, I just want to be alone" I say being honest for once.