Chapter 8

Anna's POV

The ride back to get Brendon was.. Well interesting. Pete and Joe were asking me loads of questions about what's happening between Patrick and I. Even though there's nothing
going on and that I've only known Patrick properly for a few days now. But they still kept trying to find something. Both Patrick and I were bright red from blushing by the end of the ride.

After what seemed like years we finally arrive at Brendon's. I sigh in relief. "Are you that glad to leave us" Pete pouts trying to sound sad and upset. "No no no. you guys are just annoying" I reply laughing. "I agree and I have to deal with them most days" Patrick says getting out of the van, also glad to finally be at Brendon's house and away from Pete, even if it was only for a short period of time.

I quietly follow behind the guys as they walk to the front door. I was nervous, very nervous. Patrick must of sensed that I was feeling awkward or shy as he speaks up to reassure me. "Brendon is fine. He won't judge" He says trying to calm me down. I don't even know why I'm nervous. Maybe it's just the thought of any of the guys seeing the scars that cover my wrists, stomach and thighs. The guys that have helped me to get this far.

I just nod and continue walking. I keep worrying about the stupidest things until I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a Brendon Urie running towards me. He wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up before I can stop him. I can't help but scream and laugh as he swings me around excitedly. "So you're the Anna everyone has been talking about? And yes Patrick, indeed beautiful" He asks happily, making Patrick blush. "Everyone's been talking about me, it's only been a few days" I laugh. What was I even worried about?

We head straight to the airport to catch a plane to the first destinations and to pick up the tour buses. But I still have no idea where that is cause nobody will tell me! They won't even give me my plane tickets. Why is it such a secret? Are they just trying to torture me with not knowing anything about this tour?

Once arriving at the airport I realise how awkward the next few months are going to be. Fans. Everywhere! Luckily we head straight inside since we have a plane to catch. But the closer we get to the plane the more scared I get. I HATE FLYING! It's the worse thing in the world, well other than clowns.

We go through customs and wait around for our flight. Since I'm really curious about where we're going I go on Fall Out Boy's website and check where their first concert is. It turns out to be Ireland. I get distracted by looking at all the different places where the concert is. By the time I've finished our flight is called and we go and board it.

I end up in the middle of the row. Stuck in between Brendon and Patrick. With Pete behind Brendon and Joe next to him. The rest of Panic! was behind them. Well this is gonna be a long flight. I mean not that 11 hours isn't already long.

I start to fidget as the plane begins to take off and Patrick notices my nervousness. He tries to calm me down, which doesn't really work. "You'll be fine" he says and other random stuff that isn't working to stop me from worrying. "If I die from this flight, I'm going to be so pissed off at you" I say trying to keep a straight face while Patrick and Brendon just laugh at me. How rude.

Finally the plane starts to level out and I start to calm down a bit. I put in headphones and get comfy. Why not get comfy for the long flight? I felt a bit weird listening to FOB and P!ATD music when they're around me but it calms me and it's also the only music I have on my phone. Also I definitely need to be calm right now. I start to fall asleep to the sound of Brendon's voice singing to Miss Jackson

You put a sour little flavour in my mouth now
You move in circles hoping no one's gonna find out
But we're so lucky
Kiss the ring and let 'em bow down
Looking for the time of your life
Pretty picture but the scenery is so loud
A face like heaven catching lighting in your nightgown
But back away from the water,
Babe you might down
The party isn't over tonight

I'm nearly asleep when one of my headphones gets pulled out of my ear. By Brendon. Oh god. "I hear you're listening to my music" He smirks. Dammit this is the second time this has happened to me in like the last week. I should probably listen to music quieter or maybe not. Who knows, maybe Tyler Joseph will walk into me one day and do the same thing.

"Ah yeah I was" I reply awkwardly, just realising I haven't actually had a proper conversation with Brendon yet. "So I guess you're a fan then" Obsessed. I'm obsessed with you. "Yeah" I say laughing. I don't think it's a good idea for him to know that. I don't want to seem creepy. "Anna I don't really know much about you, tell me about yourself" Brendon says changing the subject. Oh no, could I just leave out half my life? There's no harm trying. "Ah sure. I was born in L.A, lived there all my life. Ah I'm 18, 19 in November" I'm trying to think of stuff to say other than the sad depressing stuff. "Hmm what kind of things are you into?" He asks changing the subject for me. That was close, I thought he was going to ask more about my life. What do I like? Wow I don't even know myself. "Aah drawing, music... Yeah that's about it" I'm so boring. Wow

Brendon continues to ask me questions. Random ones. Some very weird, some normal. But mainly weird ones as it is Brendon Urie. We're both laughing a lot and best of all I'm starting to feel more comfortable around him. He isn't treating me like just a fan, which technically I am. I feel normal for once. I'm not even nervous about the flight anymore.

"So who do you ship?" Brendon asks casually while yawning. "Peterick, Phan, Johnlock, Destiel, Brallon, Winsest, Joshler...Just the usual ones" I reply also yawning mid sentence. He laughs at my response and yawns again. I check my phone to see its 2am. Wow still 6 hours to go.

I look around us and everyone is asleep and maybe we should be as well. "Hey Brendon I'm gonna get some sleep before we land" I say trying not to fall asleep at that moment. "That's probably a good idea" he replies obviously trying it stay awake as well.

I plug my headphones back in and hit shuffle. "Goodnight Beebo" I can't help but yawn this time. "Wait how do you know that nickname?" He asks looking slightly scared. Oh no. "Ah I said I was a fan" He looks at me suspiciously and laughs. "You better not be obsessed with my band" He jokes. Dammit he knows. "Oh yeah... I'm tooooootally not" I add clearly giving it away that I am. Yup that definitely made it worse. "Sure..." He replies suspiciously.

We both yawn and get comfortable. Surprisingly the seats are not that bad. Well I mean for plane seats.

"Night" I say while yawning again. I must be tired.
"Night Anna" He replies before closing his eyes and trying to get some rest.
I fall asleep to the sound of his voice...
Well I never thought that you'd come tonight
When the crown hangs heavy on either side
Give me one last kiss while we're far to young to die
Far to young to die

My last thought as I'm drifting off to sleep is maybe I am far to young to die.