Chapter 29

Patrick's POV
As soon as I know that Anna is definitely asleep, I head over to the room where everyone else seems to be. "How's Anna?" Brendon asks once he doesn't see Anna follow me into the room. "She's fine I think, just tired from today" I say smiling. "Yeah Pete that was a good idea" Dallon says, walking over to Brendon. "So you had fun loosing?" Pete says smiling. "IT WAS A TIE" Brendon yells after kissing Dallon lightly. "Get a room" Joe says while pretending to gag. "We do have one, you guys are all in it" Brendon says. He's not lying.

"What time is our flight tomorrow?" Brendon asks. "Early, around 7 but we have to be there before 5" Pete says and everyone groans. That's definitely to early to be awake and functioning.

We've got a few shows left. Just the last few in our hometowns in America, since we all decided to leave them all for last. First Las Vegas, then Chicago and Los Angeles. There's going to be a lot of flying involved but that just means that we can catch up on much needed sleep.

"Alright I think its time we all head to bed" Pete says after checking his phone and seeing that it's past 12 am. "Yeah get out of my room so Dallon and I can sleep" Brendon says while yawning. "Well goodnight guys have fun 'sleeping' and same for you Patrick" Pete laughs and walks out of the room. Brendon, Dallon and I are all blushing. "Pete's just jealous that he doesn't have anyone to sleep with" Brendon jokes.

After saying goodnight to everyone, I head back to my room. I carefully unlock the door, trying not to make any noise which could wake Anna. Once I'm into comfier clothes, I slide into bed next to Anna. She stirs as I get comfortable. "Patrick?" She groans still half asleep. "Yes?" I reply. "Cuddles?" She whispers barely loud enough for me to hear. Instead of replying, I just move closer to her and wrap my arms around her waist. Anna responds by burying her head in my chest.

"Goodnight Anna" I whisper before kissing her forehead. She doesn't reply a she's already fallen back into a deep sleep. Not long after, I do the same.

Anna's POV
I'm woken by the sound of an alarm at some early time in the morning. I groan and get out of bed to turn it off. After searching for a few seconds I find Patrick's phone under the bed, no idea how that got there.

I shake Patrick lightly, trying to wake him up. "Paaaaaatrick" I groan wanting to know why he had an alarm set for this early. "Yes?" He eventually answers. "Oh shoot we need to get ready!" He says getting out of bed and going to get changed. "For what?" I ask confused. "A flight" He replies before heading off to the bathroom. "Wait" I say still confused.

Patrick stops and comes over to me. "We're heading to Las Vegas today" Patrick explains. Okay so long flight. "What time do we have to be at the airport?" I ask so I know how long we have to get ready. "Around 5" He answers. So around half an hour before we have to leave this hotel.

"Okay I need to have a shower" Patrick says before walking off. "So do I" I walk over to my bags and grab the most comfiest knit jersey and tights. "Come on then" Patrick says grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the bathroom. "Wait I can just wait after you" I say slightly nervous. "Not really enough time" Patrick says while closing the bathroom door and switching the shower on.

"But Patrick" I start to say but stop before I can manage to say something embarrassing. "What is it?" Patrick asks softly. "My scars" I whisper ashamed that I don't want Patrick to see them. "It's fine, Anna. Seriously it is" He says before starting to undress. Usually I would just wait until he's finished then have one, but I can't because there's not enough time.

I sigh and start to undress as well. I step into the shower, but face away from Patrick. I start to wash my hair and so does Patrick. "You know it would be easier if you turn around" Patrick says. I know he's right. I do as he says because we're probably running out of time.