Chapter 35

Patrick's POV
Anna is practically asleep straight away when Brendon drops her onto the couch. I walk upstairs and grab her a blanket so she doesn't get cold and go outside to see what everyone else is up to.

"She's asleep?" Brendon asks, laying down on the grass. "Yeah, you wore her out pretty fast" I say smiling. "It's good to see her smiling and being happy" Dallon says truthfully from next to Brendon. "Yeah, she's getting better" I say. Anna just suddenly started acting really happy, like she forgot all of her problems all at once. It's slightly worrying though, she could be bottling everything up but I wouldn't be able to tell and I don't think she would say anything about it.

"I'm hungry" Pete complains. "You're always hungry" Dallon complains back. It's true the only thing Pete complains about is food and sleep. He's easy to please but is annoying as heck when he isn't pleased. "Should we wait for Anna to wake up?" Brendon asks, he's always looking out for Anna. "She'll be sleep for a while, I'll just make her something when she wakes up" I say knowing that she'll be asleep for the next few hours.

"Well let's go then!" Pete yells, getting up from where he was sitting. We all follow Pete and head to a nearby restaurant. "I want pizza" Pete pouts after seeing that there in fact was no pizza on the menu. "Of course you do" I mumble quietly. Soon enough Pete is going to turn into a pizza, I mean he eats enough of it. "Fine I'll just have a burger" He says after skimming the menu.

Not long after ordering, all of our food arrives. "Two more concerts left" Brendon says making small talk while we're all eating. "Then back into writing and recording" Pete adds. "Not for me, my album is complete. I'm just waiting to release it" Brendon says happily.

"Well it's like a month till Christmas, we should all catch up around then" I say, thinking that this might be the last time we see each other for a little while as some of us live in different states. "Make it a surprise for Anna" Dallon suggests.

We all discus random topics until we're all done eating. Then we all head back to my house to chill out and watch movies until we fall asleep. A usual touring night.

When I walk in the front door the first thing that I notice is that Anna is not asleep on the couch anymore. I wonder where she is. Maybe she moved herself to my bed as it's obviously much comfier than the couch.

I walk to my bed room to see that I was wrong. She's not in there either. I start to worry until a hear the sound of a running tap in the bathroom. Seconds later she walks out, looking at me happily. "What's up?" She asks when she sees my worry. "Just wondering where you were" I say calmly, trying not to worry her about my worrying. "Well I'm right here" She says before pecking my lips lightly and sitting in my lap.

"You're so happy lately" I say after kissing her back. "Don't complain" She smiles. Gosh that smile will kill me one day.

*Awkward stuff, smutty stuff*

I hear yelling downstairs and I sigh. "Can't they just not kill each other for 10 minutes" I complain. "There's Pete and Brendon together, that's never going to happen" She laughs before getting up and pulling me with her so we're pressed up against each other. I hear yelling again and I go to walk away and Anna pulls me back. "We should should probably go check on them" I say nervously.

"Let them sort it out, stay here with me" Anna whispers before closing the door and locking it. "Are you sure about this" I ask, checking that she's okay with everything that is happening. "Yes" She says before pushing my back onto the bed and sitting on my lap.

"Well... I.. Um" I stutter awkwardly. She giggles adorably and wraps my arms around her waist. "Be normal" She whispers noticing that I was avoiding touching her stomach or arms.

I nod and she pushes me down, so she's straddling my waist. I almost groan at the slight friction. She laughs again and kisses me deeply. Once she pulls away I ask her again if she's sure she wants to do this. She seems annoyed at my constant asking, but I like to be sure before I do anything.

"So, ah" I mutter, not knowing what to do. "Why are you being so awkward" Anna asks, smiling down at me. "It don't want to do anything to hurt you" I answer being honest. My mind flashes back to what happened last time, I know that didn't necessarily have to do with that but it happened basically straight after.

"Patrick?" Anna asks snapping me out of my thoughts. "Sorry" I mumble before kissing her again.

Without any warning I feel Anna put pressure down on my crotch. I squirm around at the feeling. As she continues to do so, I can't help but let out a moan. She smiles before pulling of my shirt, then unbuttoning hers.

She's slowly driving me insane. I quickly pull face to mine and kiss her passionately. I feel her slowly unbuttoning my belt so I finish the job for her. Once both of our shorts are off, Anna starts to be less confident and sure about what's she's doing. "You're doing fine" I reassure her, knowing that last time I was leading the way for her, not the other way round like it is now.

"Do you want me to...?" I start awkwardly not knowing how to word my sentence. Anna nods shyly and we switch positions. She now lays underneath of me as I hover above her. I lightly kiss her to tell her that it's fine. She's allowed to be nervous or not know what to do.

Somehow in the next few minutes, we both loose the rest of out clothes. Leaving both of us bare. I carefully wrap a blanket around Anna, hoping that she'd feel less insecure or shy. Before doing anything else, I make sure she's okay for like the 10th time today. Once she says yes, I slowly push into her. Earning a gasp from her.

I let her get used to the whole situation before I decide to move. She instantly wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me deeply, which of course I return.

I start to slowly move faster and I go, Anna's little adorable moans continue. She blushes brightly everything, embarrassed of the sound she just made. And every time I laugh and kiss her. There was a lot of kissing involved.

I feel a knot in the pit of my stomach and I groan. Somehow I manage to let out a shaky breath telling Anna that I was close, she nods and whispers back 'same'

Once we both release, I kiss Anna for one last time then lay next to her. I then realise that the yelling that was happening before has stopped.

I regain my breath and go to speak. "Do you think one of them is dead?" I joke, wondering why they're all so quiet, compared to before. "Probably Pete" she jokes back. "I better go check on them" I say before getting up and putting on something comfortable.

I walk down the stairs to be met with everyone in tears. Not sure if it's from crying or laughing. "What happened?" I ask getting everyone's attention. "Nemo" Pete mumbles sadly. "Oh right" I laugh, they're all babies. "Why are you sweating" Brendon winks at me. "He probably just had.." Pete starts but I cut him off. "Shut up Pete!" I yell before running back to Anna.

She's sitting in the same spot as before, now half dressed. "What were they yelling about?" She asks once she sees me walk into the room. "I don't know, something about Nemo" I say.

"Well I'm tired" Anna says while yawning. "Of course you are" I say smiling. Her energy doesn't last that long. "Shut up and hug me Stump" She pouts, motioning my over to her. "If I have too" I say before joining her back in bed.

I wrap my arms around her bare waist while she rests her head on my chest. "Good night Stump" She yawns. "Good night Mrs Stump" I joke and she hits my arm lightly. "We've only been dating for 2 months, don't get too excited" She giggles back. It's actually 2 months tomorrow. The 1st of December.

"Fine, goodnight Smith" I smile before turning off the light. I kiss her forehead lightly before getting comfortable.

I fall asleep thinking about something special that I could do for her, maybe a picnic. Just like our first one. Only more special and not ending with something as tragic as last time.

(A/N- I feel awkward as heck, but anyway another chapter down!)