Chapter 33

Anna's POV
Show time.

I would be completely lying if I said I wasn't at all nervous. I'm terrified. I mean I've performed before, but not more than one or two songs. This is like 4 or 5. Does anyone actually want to hear me sing? I mean they came to see Panic! and Fall Out Boy, I'm just here, unannounced.

But before I can back down or run and hide, Patrick pulls me onto the stage. Already introducing me to everyone. I stand awkwardly beside Patrick as he introduces the first song. Just One Yesterday.

The first chord of the song starts and a take a deep breath. No body will notice if I muck up. I'll be fine.

I sing quietly until I gain my confidence and I don't feel like everyone wants me shut up.

By the end of my three songs, I'm feeling amazing. Sweaty but amazing. "Thank you Anna for singing with us tonight" Patrick yells into his microphone making the crowd cheer. I thank them and walk of stage to find Brendon while Patrick and the rest of Fall Out Boy continue their set.

I find Brendon and Dallon sitting together on a couch in a room. That would be fine if they weren't basically sucking off each other's faces. I clear my throat and they stop, looking at me blushing. "How'd it go?" Brendon asks instantly changing the topic from what I just saw. "Pretty good" I answer before laying down on the floor. "They don't seem to all hate me yet, so that's a positive" I say joking. "Well even if they do, they'll have to deal with you for a few more concerts" Brendon says while getting up to get ready to perform.

By the time Patrick comes running offstage Brendon is all ready to take his place. "6 songs in" Brendon yells before running off.

I follow a very sweaty Patrick back into the dressing room and he grabs a towel and a drink of water. "You did amazing" He says after taking a sip. "Not as amazing as you" I say. I could never be better than Patrick. I honestly don't think anyone could but that's probably me being a bit unfair.

Patrick walks over to me, giving me a light kiss on the lips. He goes to hug me but I push him away and he looks at me confused. "You're all sweaty and gross" I say pulling a disgusted face. "But so are you" He pouts, looking at me sadly. "Fine" I say eventually giving in to his cuteness. "You should probably go out their and watch" Patrick says, sending me off to the side of the stage.

"Wanting to get rid of me already?" I joke, not thinking about what I just said. "Of course not! I need to shower" He says, walking off in the opposite direction. Before I have time to think about what Patrick said, I'm being dragged onstage by Dallon. "Good luck" He whispers into my ear before he plays the first notes to Girls/Girls/Boys.

"And that's us for tonight" Brendon yells after giving his guitar to one of the stage managers.

I walk over to Brendon and hug him quickly. The crowd cheers and I wink at Dallon. "2 to go" I say before walking off stage and letting Brendon end the show in his weird, creative way.

I find my way back to Patrick's changing room and find him now dressed in jeans and a new, not sweaty tshirt. "Go have a shower, we have a plane to catch in a few hours" Patrick says before grabbing his phone and following me back to the hotel.

"So you enjoyed that?" Patrick asks, making small talk as we walk back to avoid an awkward silence. "Yeah it was fun" I say awkwardly. Things are still strange and weird between us. I need to mention something but I don't really like to be the one to bring up conversations like that.

"Do you want to do the last two concerts" Patrick asks and I nod. I might as well perform with them. I enjoy it now and I must be good enough at it. I mean no one has said otherwise yet, or at least that I've seen.