Chapter 3

Patrick's POV
I wake up confused. Where am I? I look around and remember the events of last night. I wouldn't usually do this for a fan but Anna is different. I don't know why yet but I'm guessing I'll figure it out soon.

Since Anna's still asleep I decide to have a shower and figure out how I feel about Anna later when I have time alone.

I turn the shower onto hot because its seriously freezing here in LA. After waiting a few minutes I get in. Could I be falling for Anna? Is that even possible after not even a full day? My mind is filled with so many questions. I decide to sing to get my mind off things. Just quietly so I don't wake Anna.
"When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the Coliseum
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom
We are the beginning of the end" I continue to sing as I get out and get changed into the same clothes as yesterday as this wasn't really planned.
"Tonight
The foxes hunt the hounds
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already one" just as I'm about to open the door I hear Anna singing along with me.
"We are wild
We are like young volcanoes
We are wild
Americana exotica
Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby" Wow she has a beautiful voice.

Anna's POV
Aaah mornings suck so bad. I check my phone to check the time to realise it's flat. Dammit. I'll really need to charge that sometime soon.

I look around and notice I'm in a hotel and that Patrick is gone. At first I think he left me until I hear the shower stop and him singing to one of his songs. "Tonight, the foxes hunt the hounds, it's all over now, before it has began, we've already won" Wow he's adorable. Out of habit I start to sing the next verse of the song not thinking that he would be listening.

Patrick opens the bathroom door and we both continue to sing until the song is over. After we both burst into a laughing fit for really no reason. "Well you have a beautiful voice" Patrick tells me awkwardly. I can't help but blush at his awkwardness and the compliment itself. "Well so do you. Mr Stump" I reply back as unawkwardly as I can manage.

Gosh I love being around him. Not just because he's famous and I'm obsessed with him but he makes me forget all my worries and problems. Which is actually pretty hard to do.

I was dreading the time when I had to go home and face my parents. They would be furious that I left for the whole night and didn't contact them.

I completely forget that Patrick is sitting next to me. I'm to busy worrying about what I'm going to do and he must of sensed that and asked what's wrong. "I'm going to have to go back home and face my parents" I admit because I don't really want to but there's no other choice. "Why don't you move out?" He asks, still trying to get more information about my life. Do I tell him? About my plan. No I can't. Won't that just make it worse? "I don't know" I lie. I can't tell him that I'm thinking of suicide. He will want to stop me. Is that bad? No? Yes? I don't even know.

Since I don't really want to face then alone Patrick agrees to come with to get extra clothes and stuff. I'm still confused at why he's doing all of this for me. We catch a taxi to my house. My hands are literally shaking.

Patrick notices and grabs my hands to steady them. I flinch out of habit. Which just makes him hug me. Normally I would hug back but my minds in other places. We walk up to my front door and knock since I didn't grab a key when I ran out. I mean who would think of that at the time?

My mother is the one to answer the door. She looks shocked that I actually came back. "Anna..." She looks like she's about to cry. Does she actually care? Wow that's a change. " Why the fuck did you come back here you bitch!" I hear my father yell from the kitchen. "And who the fuck is that?" Patrick tries to talk but I tell him not to because it will just make him angrier. I push past my mother and walk upstairs to grab whatever I need. But someone grabs me by the wrist. My father of course. He's always the one to get violent. I pull away and run upstairs and Patrick follows me quickly.

"Is he always like that" Patrick asked referring to the way my father acted. "Yeah" I mutter awkwardly. "Oh" Is all he replies with before giving me a quick apologetic hug.

I grab everything that I would need, thinking that this is the last time I'm coming back here. I'll figure out what I'm doing to do later, but for now I have Patrick.

After 10 minutes we're out of there and on our way back to the hotel. As soon as I get into the room I try run to the bathroom and lock the door. Patrick attempts to stop me knowing what I'm probably going to do. "Anna what are you doing?" He asks nervously, sounding slightly concerned already "I'm going to have a shower" I lie. I can't tell him but it hurts to lie to lie to him. "Anna.." He starts, not believing a word that I'm saying. Can he tell I'm lying? I hope not. "What?" I reply as calmly as possible "You aren't going to.. You know..." Patrick stutters unsure of how to word his sentence to a way that wouldn't trigger or offend me. Well I suck at lying. "And what if I am? Why would you care?" I say seriously, before walking into the bathroom quickly before he could stop me.

I lock the door and slide down in front of it. All I could hear was Patrick banging on the door, begging for me to let him in. The tears start to flow down my face and I want to grab my razor out of the bag next to me. I don't care anymore. I need this.

Patrick's POV
After a few minutes I give up. She's not answering me and I'm getting worried. I can't help but pace up and down the room. What can I do? This is stressing me out. I need to do something. I decide to call Pete. Maybe he'll know what to do.

"Hey Pete.." I start not knowing how to ask him for help. "Sup 'Trick. What's wrong?" Pete asks already sensing that something was wrong. How do I explain this? He knows nothing about Anna. Will he be annoyed? "Well. Umm. There's this girl.." I can't be falling for her. Can I? "I'll explain later.. She's just aha.. Locked herself in the bathroom and I'm worried" I don't really need to explain the whole self harming because I know he's already figured that out. He's been in these situations more than you'd think.

"Hmm how long has she been in there?" Pete asks, trying to understand the whole situation. I check my watch to see she's been in there for nearly 30 minutes. "Um. About half an hour" I reply quickly. "Do you want me to come over?" Thank god. He should be able to help. "Yes!" I cheer "Okay. Cya soon" And with that he hangs up.

Oh gosh, I hope he can help.