Chapter 24

Anna's POV
It's been 5 hours and 37 minutes since I've been awake. Yes I've been counting. I want to get out of here. I don't know how long I was unconscious. But I need to get out of this hospital. I don't know why but they scare me.

Brendon left a few hours ago. A few nurses have came in to check on me. Other than that nothing has happened. I tried sleeping but I my mind wouldn't shut up. You should be dead.

Pretty sure I'm allowed out of here today since I'm physically fine. Just not mentally. But I guess the nurses don't care about that. I just need Patrick to come back so he can sign papers and whatever.

My wrists itch a lot from the gauze that is wrapped around it. I know I shouldn't scratch it but oh well. To late now. I sigh as the itch fades the more I scratch. I wasn't really thinking that I might open wounds.

A nurse comes in and sees me scratching my wrist. "Honey, don't scratch them, it will make them worse" She says sweetly. She's sickly sweet. Everyone here is. "It's itchy" I say plainly not caring if I bleed out and die. She sighs and walks over to me to stop me. I pull my arm away and she speaks. "Can I check to see if you opened a wound?" She says sternly this time. "Why?" I reply annoyed. I don't care if I did.

"Darling please s-" She starts but gets interrupted by Patrick, Brendon and Pete walking into the room. I sigh and let her do what she wants. There's no point on fighting while the guys are here. "What's happening" Patrick asks worryingly, seeing that the nurse was trying to calm me down. "Anna was just scratching her wrist and she wouldn't let me check it" My nurse says sweetly. I don't even know her name. Doesn't matter anyway. I probably won't see her every again so why would I need to know?

Turns out I did open the cut. Wasn't that bad though. Sadly. Before the nurse leaves she reminds me that I can leave today so I need to fill out the release form. And that she'll be back in am hour to unhook everything. Thank god. I can leave this hell hole soon.

"Pete could you go get Anna some clothes?" Patrick says awkwardly. "Ah sure" Pete says before walking about the door. Probably to go back to the hotel to grab my stuff.

Once Pete leaves there is an awkward silence. I reach over and grab the form that I need to fill out. I try writing but I wince as I accidentally push down on my wrist as I write. "Do you want me to do that?" Brendon asks noticing I was having trouble writing. I just nod. I don't think I've talked to Patrick since the night this all happened. That's probably why he's sitting awkwardly in a chair in the corner.

Brendon comes next to me so I can see what he's writing. "Anna what's your date of birth?" Brendon asks after writing the date that I came here which was the 2nd of November. I don't answer straight away so he asks again. Shit. "2nd of November 1996" I whisper. "What was that?" Brendon asks. I repeat it louder and he writes it down quickly, probably not thinking about it. Or just not saying anything.

Patrick's POV
Brendon is currently helping Anna out while I'm sitting sorting out Pete.
Pete- What do I grab?
Me- Idk long sleeved tshirt, jeans, socks, shoes... Bra and underwear
Pete- 😊 Okay

I hear Brendon ask Anna when her birthday is. I don't even know that myself. I start to listen in to find out when it is. She's hesitant on telling him. That's weird.

"2nd of November" I hear Anna whisper. Wait. That was the day all of this drama happened. I get up ignoring Brendon asking me what's wrong and run to a bathroom.

She tries to kill herself on her birthday. Because of me. I can't be in this hospital right now knowing that I caused this. I basically run back to the hotel and into my room. Petes in there still grabbing her stuff and jumped when I rush into the room in tears.