Chapter 16

Anna's POV
What am I doing? I feel terrible for this. My mind is so messed up at the moment but still that's no excuse to kiss Brendon. Once Patrick walks in, I realise what I was actually doing.. Trying to get Brendon to kiss me. Wait... He looked like he was going to. Does he like me? But then I kissed him? Do I have a crush on Brendon?

"Anna?" Someone says snapping me out of my thought. "Hmm?" I mumble, not knowing what is going on. "What was happening there?" Patrick asks referring to me sitting in Brendon's lap and me kissing him.. If he saw that.

"I broke down in tears when you left. Brendon was trying to comfort me and calm me down" I explain, leaving out the end bit. "Oh, okay" He says sadly and jealously? Is he jealous of Brendon? Brendon being there and being able to help me when he can't? That boy is confusing. I'll have to talk to him alone when I get the chance.

"Well we have a plane to catch today, so get ready" Patrick says eventually changing the subject. Well I didn't know about that. I guess it would be faster to fly than drive though. I walk over to my bunk and pack everything in my bag away. I notice I have one of Patrick's shirts so I go and return it to him. "Oh. Thanks" Is all he says. Doesn't even look at me. How am I going to spend hours on a plane with a grumpy, jealous Patrick.

Once I'm done I lay down and stroll through tumblr on my phone. Nothing interesting except adorable drawings of Phan. Aww. Eventually dosing off to sleep.

About half an hour later I'm woken up by a stressed our Pete. "We're gonna be late for a flight! Get your ass out of bed guys!" Well I guess I'm not the only one who fell asleep.

Once we check in our bags and go through customs we basically go board straight away. I still have no idea where we're going. It's only a short like so I guess it's someone where in the UK. Once on the plane we find our seats. I'm stuck in between Patrick and Brendon... Oh gosh this flight is going to be awkward. Maybe I can just sleep the whole time and ignore them. It's only a short flight so maybe.

Patrick's POV
Anna hasn't talked to me since this morning. I don't know why I acted the way I did. I guess I'm just scared of loosing her, but maybe I already have. She's fast asleep next to me, well she looks asleep.

We're on our way to London, which we'll be at for a few days. Which means a proper bed and showers. Finally. But hopefully I'll get time alone with Anna so I can figure out what is going on with her. Lately she seems sad but I don't know why. We're not performing tonight so maybe I'll get the chance when we go to our hotel.

I look around and everyone is asleep except for Pete. "Paaaaatrick" He moans at me from behind. "What?" I ask wondering why he's awake. "I want pizzzzaaa" Of course he does. Does he ever not want pizza? Probably not. "We're on a plane. Wait till we get to London" I say smiling. "Fine" He says and closes his eyes to sleep. Well I guess I should to then.

A few hours later I'm woken up by Anna saying we're about to land. She hardly looks at me when she speaks. I must of really hurt her...

Once we get to our hotel in London we check in. 3 rooms. 2 in one and 3 in the others. Brendon suggested that it was me and Anna in a room and they could figure out the rest later. I smile at him apologetically since he's obviously trying to help me sort out things with Anna.

Pete decides to order pizza. Of course. Since I don't really feel like eating I tell everyone I'm going to just relax alone. Pete looks concerned but I ignore the look he's giving me and walk to my room. Anna follows since I have the key and it would just be easier.