Chapter 31

Patrick's POV
I start to wake up again at around 11. Anna is completely cuddled into me. Her arms are wrapped around my waist, her legs are tangled with mine and her head is buried in my chest. I want to stay in this position forever. Anna looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. So calm and relaxed, I wish she could be like this all the time. And I know she probably wants that as well.

I try to untangle myself from her, without waking her. I think I've succeeded until I hear a little groan come from her mouth. "Come here" She whines once she notices I'm gone.

I walk over to her and pull her into my lap. She complains about being moved at first, until I wrap my arms around her to keep her quiet. "Morning" I whisper before kissing her forehead. She mumbles back a morning and I laugh. "Shut up Stump, I'm tried" She complains again. "The only way you can make me shut up, is by kissing me" I smile and she does that. I kiss her back and she smiles.

"What are we doing today?" She says more awake now. "Probably sorting out the setlist for the last few days" I say. Today isn't going to be that exciting of a day, but it needs to be sorted out. "Also, what do you want to sing?" I ask her, still cuddling her in my lap. "I'm not sure" She says while looking down and playing with her sleeves. "You don't have to sing alone" I say thinking that she's probably nervous about singing again. "You could sing a few songs with me, then a few with Panic!" I suggest. "It's to early in the morning to decide that" She says groaning. "It's like 11" I say laughing at her laziness. "Exactly"

"Do you wanna get up and get some breakfast or find out what everyone else is doing?" I ask after there's a silence. "Don't wanna move" Anna says, tightening her grip on me. Instead of talking, I wrap my arms around her and pick her up. "I'll move you then" I smiling and laughing. "Put me down!" She complains.

I place her on the table. "Happy" I ask and she pouts. I bend down so we're at the same height and look her straight in the eyes. "Get dressed, you dork" I say and she pulls my face closer to hers kiss. "Kiss me, you dork" She replies. I wouldn't turn down that, ever. I press my lips onto hers and she instantly kisses back, not like I expected her not to. "Better?" I ask when she pulls away. She shakes her head and kisses me again.

I laugh and walk away to get changed. Anna just sits on the table and doesn't move. "Get dressed so we can get food" I say making her get off and get ready straight away. No body can turn down food. Especially her in the morning.

Once we're both dressed and more awake, we head over to Pete's room to see what they're up to. I knock lightly on the door, just incase they're still asleep. I hear a groan behind the door, follow by someone stomping towards the door. We're treated you an annoyed and tried Joe. "What's up?" I ask as soon as I noticed how bad he looks. "Pete was snoring all night long" He complains before walking back into the room, us following.

"He's still asleep" Joe adds. "Should we wake him?" I ask remembering all the stuff that has to be sorted out before the concert tonight. "Nah, just write a note. You guys get Brendon and everyone else ready to get breakfast. Pete can figure out where we are. Patrick and I head over to Brendon's room to wake them up.

Once everyone is up and dressed, we head out to the nearest cafe. Pete is finally awake, but not in a good mood. He groans every time someone goes to talk to him. I wonder what happened it him last night to make him like this today.

After sitting down at a large table, we all order and get onto the business of tonight.

Anna's POV
When everyone starts discussing the plans and details for tonight, I kinda just zone out, it doesn't really involve me. Right now they're discussing what songs to do in the big mash up thingy, while I'm sitting quietly and playing with a loose thread on my jersey. "Anna?" Patrick asks, bring me to his attention. "Hmm?" I mumble still not really paying attention. "What would you say, would be some of our best songs?" He asks making me think. "Ah for Fall Out Boy I'd say Centuries, Young Volcanoes, I Don't Care, Thnks Fr Th Mmrs and Sugar, We're Going Down" I say awkwardly not wanting to be wrong. "We could just do a song from every album?" Brendon suggests. "That would work" Pete says, writing something down.