Chapter 27

Anna's POV
All I can do is watch in silence as this 'Elisa' girl flirts with Patrick. And by the look on Patrick's face, it seems as he's meet this girl before. She doesn't even notice me sitting there, doesn't notice the hurt look on my face. But it's not like people know not to flirt with him, seeing they don't know he's actually in a relationship.

Finally the security guy comes to say that her time is up. Well at least it can't get any worse. She'll be gone in a minute or so, just deal with it for now.

But no, she grabs his ass. They must of meet before. Because I don't think any normal person would do what she did when they've only meet a person for a few minutes, unless she's a slut. I can't take being in this room anymore.

I slip out of the room and head back to the bus while everyone is distracted. They don't seem to notice, at least not right now. Or maybe they don't care.

I have one of the spare keys to the bus, so getting in is easy. The first thing I notice when I walk in, is a coffee cup left of the table. They guys are usually really tidy so it's unusual when there's stuff lying around.

I pick it up and go to throw it out when I see writing in black pen around the bottom. What?

"Call me if you want a good time, anytime
XXX XXXX XXXX
Elisa x"

Why was this left here? Did Patrick have a reason to leave it there? Maybe he was going to call her. But why would it be left right where I can see it?

I throw the cup at the wall and run out of the bus. I don't know where I'm going, just anywhere away from here. It's only 8 o'clock so it's not too late or dark. I plug in my earphones and turn my volume up all the way. I walk looking down, I don't feel like looking at anyone.

After walking away from the venue for a few minutes, I accidentally bump into someone. I take out my earphones and look up to apologise. The lady doesn't stop talking loudly to someone on the phone. I can clearly understand every single would she says. "OMG Patrick's ass was so firm, he didn't even see it coming. It was hilarious. He's so fucking sexy, if I had it my way I would of had him right then and there" She says and I realise who she is. It's Elisa.

I quickly cross the road and put my earphones back in, not wanting to hear anymore. How can anyone say stuff like that out loud? Especially when others can easily hear it.

As soon as she disappears down the street, the tears start to fall. I don't care that it's not dark and that people can see my tears. Its not like they're going to care anyway.

I somehow end up in a park after walking for a bit longer. I find a tree that's away from everyone and in the shade and sit down. I break down. There's no one to see my tears. No body to care. Who cares if I look horrible? I'm alone, I've always been.

I sit down and check the time. 9:30. The guys have definitely finished the meet and greet and will be probably looking for my by now. Unless they aren't. They could be sick of me. I guess that's understandable, I would be too.

Brendon's POV
How could someone be that slutty, I mean foward, especially with all of us around. Once this Elisa chick leaves we all look at Patrick confused. What the fuck just happened here?

Anna is just sitting quietly on her phone, there's tears in her eyes but it's not that noticeable. We all look at Patrick confused at what just happened. He looks just as confused as we are. Before we can even get the chance to get an explanation from Patrick, our security guard walks in telling us the last fan is waiting.

She walks in and smiles at us. We all sign albums and take photos. Most of our smiles are fake. We love meet and greets just they can be tiring, especially after shows.