Chapter 10

Brendon's POV
When I wake up I notice hardly anyone, if not no one else is awake. Since its around 10 I should wake everyone up. With a prank of course, it's the start of the tour and someone needs to start the war already. But I need a prank buddy, pranking isn't as fun if you can't have someone to help you. But by the looks of it nobody else is awake. Wait. Maybe Anna is. But will she even want to help me after last night?

I seriously need a proper answer out of her, I feel like she was lying but I'll get it out of her eventually. I mean she has only just meet me a few days ago. I would see why she wouldn't want to just tell me her deepest darkest secrets.

"Aaaaanaaa.." I whisper quietly trying not to wake the guys and ruin the moment.
"Whaaaaat Breeeeeendon? And why are you whispering?" She mumbles quietly
"The guys are asleep, wanna help me prank them?" I reply whispering back, trying not that wake anyone. "Suuure.. How though?" She asks more awake and excited now. Oops I didn't think that far ahead.

"Hmm... We have quite a bit of ice" I say thinking about what we could do. She instantly jumps out of bed and runs 'quietly' to freezer to grab the ice. We carefully grab it all and take it back over to the bunks. Straight away she goes straight over to Pete and Patrick so I head over to Dallon and Kenny.

We quickly both but the ice straight down by their necks and then pour the rest of the ice on top of them. Pete is the first to notice the ice. He runs to Anna and puts ice down her tshirt. She screams which wakes everyone else up. When they all realise what we just did, they come for revenge. Anna and I sprint out of the bus, both of us still in our pjs.

"Stooooooooooop it, it's coooold" Anna whines when Pete puts more ice down her tshirt. We all just laugh and continue what is now an ice fight."THE PRANK WAR HAS BEGUN!" I yell just as Dallon throws a piece of ice at my face. Wow he was good aim. "YOU'RE GONNA GET IT DALLON" I yell while chasing Dallon who is laughing his ass off. He is an ass.

After we're all done throwing ice, which is a few minutes later as the ice has all melted and became useless, we hear one of our crew members shout out "Thank God you've finally shut up" We all burst into another laughing fit while we walk back to the bus to warm back up.

Anna's POV
After we all got warmed up I felt like going and getting a hot chocolate. I ask the guys if they wanted to come. Nobody did except Brendon of course. He's seriously not going to give up soon. Would telling him really be bad?

Yes it would. He might stop me from ending it. I can't let that happen, can I?

I grab a warm jacket since I'm still cold from our ice fight. We seriously had a lot of ice to get rid of.

We walk down to a cafe that was only around 10 minutes away. We both order hot chocolates and so sit down. There was kind of a awkward silence until our drinks were given to us. "Anna.. I know what I saw the other day, I just.." He stutters, unsure of how to word his sentence. "If you know what you saw why do you keep bugging me about it" I snap getting annoyed with him constantly bringing it up. "I wanted you to admit to it, just to be sure.." Brendon says like he's frustrated with this whole situation. "Well you're right.. There happy?" I say walking out of the cafe, knowing that he'll follow me.

I shouldn't be acting like this in front of him, in front of anyone, but I'm not used to talking about my feelings with anyone. So I'm new to this. I guess that's what happens when you grow up with a family like mine.

I walk in the direction we came from. I would go somewhere else but I would get lost, knowing nothing about where we are.

I hear Brendon yell at me from behind. "Anna, just talk to me.. I don't want you to do something bad" He pleads with me. I stop walking, quickly thinking about how far we are from the buses and wonder if any of the guys would be able to hear us fighting. "What like kill myself? That kind of bad?" I say starting to get upset and more annoyed. It's not usually like me to say stuff like that. Especially to someone like Brendon. The lead singer of one of the bands that are the only reason I am still alive.