Chapter 25

Brendon's POV
We all end up watching a movie when Patrick and Anna leave. They need time to talk alone. Her attempt had effected all of us in different ways. Patricks been quiet and closed off. I've been angry. It wouldn't of happened if I had kept my mouth shut about the stupid kiss between her and I

I start to feel sleepy so I decide to go to my bunk. Dallon is the only other one awake so I drag him to bed with me.

One we're in bed, Dallon wraps his arms around me and sighs. I guess we're all just tired of all the drama at the moment. "Are you okay Bren?" Dallon asks when I don't speak for a while. ''Just worried" I say truthfully. There's no point lying to Dallon, he would notice something is wrong anyways. "About Anna?" He asks and I nod. "I don't think all the rules is going to help her, I think it's going to make everything worse than it already is" Dallon sighs and just agrees. I'm not sure if he's just agreeing to make me happy or because he actually does agree. Either way I don't really care.

Tomorrow we're back into touring. We missed a few tours which kind of sucked but nobody wanted to leave Anna on her own.

There's only a few weeks left on this tour until we're all heading back to wherever we live. I wonder what will happen with me and Dallon once this tour is over. I guess I'll have to find out when later.

I start to feel sleepy thinking about what could possibly happen in the future with Dallon and I. Maybe this will continue.

Patrick's POV
I wake up with Anna's arms still wrapped around my waist. From here anyone would think she is an ordinary happy girl, but she isn't. She's covered and scares and she's broken. But who isn't? We all have our dark side, and that is hers.

I grab my glasses from the end of the bunk and check the time. 5:30. By the sounds of it nobody else is awake. After checking Twitter and answering people who keep asking why we canceled a couple concerts, I decide that I should go for a walk. Just to clear my mind and maybe get a coffee.

Today is going to be a long day. I have to act happy and act like nothing is wrong with me. I'm feeling fine. Now that Anna is out of hospital, I need to be. I have no reason to relapse again now that Anna is out. I still feel like what happened it's my fault but it happened and all I can do is be there for her when she needs me.

I arrive at a little coffee shop about 10 minutes after leaving the bus. I order a coffee to go and wait silently. "Here you are Patrick, I'll see you tonight" The barrister says while winking. Instead of telling her I'm taken, I smile politely and walk out of the shop. I'm not sure if Anna is ready to let the world know about our relationship.

Tonight's show is basically sold out so I'm hoping that I don't somehow run into that flirty barrister. Unless she has a VIP Pass, because then I'll definitely have to 'see' her tonight. But it's not like the fans know what's happening. We haven't told anyone the trust, for Anna's sake. All the fans know is that one of us had 'a family emergency' which technically isn't a lie. Anna is basically family to us all now.

After a short walk around a nearby park, I start to head back to the bus. Which is parked at the venue of our next concert. Once I arrive at the bus, I lightly knock on the door, trying not to wake anyone that is still sleeping. A few seconds later Brendon opens the door and nearly trips me on my way in. "You didn't get us any coffee?" He asks seeing my now empty cup. "Everyone was asleep" I say before walking to see it Anna is awake, leaving my coffee up on the lounge area table.

I walk into into the bunk area to see Anna awake on her phone. She's wearing her glasses and she looks adorable. So cute that I just wanna squeeze her. But I won't cause that would hurt. "Patrick? What are you doing?!" She says throwing off her glasses when she sees me. "Aww don't you like me seeing you wear them?" I say pouting. My head is resting on the edge of the bed and Anna kisses me before answering with a no. "But you look adorable" I reply before placing her glasses back in her face. She instantly takes them off and walks to the bathroom, I'm guessing to put contacts in.