Chapter 18

Anna's POV
I feel so stupid for last night. Patrick probably hates me for leading him on. I've never done anything sexual with anyone cause I'm only 18. And I haven't really found anyone until now that I've actually wanted to do anything with.

It's currently 3 in the morning and I can't sleep. Patrick is snoring away next to me and I'm wide awake. Maybe Brendon will be awake. He's basically my best friend now. Not that I had one before but still.
Anna- BRENDON?
Anna- You awake?
Anna- Wake up, I'm bored
Anna- Do I have to come and jump on you?
Anna- Waaaaake uppppp
Brendon- Calm your tits, I'm awake
Anna- Walk?
Brendon- Its like 3 in the morning
Anna- And??
Brendon- Fine, meet outside my room in 10
Anna- Okay :)

I quietly get out of bed trying not to wake Patrick. Which I don't really think is possible since he's fast asleep. I slip on my grey vans and grab a jersey. Since it is kinda 3 and it's probably freezing outside. By the time I'm ready Brendon is already waiting for me. We don't speak until we're out of the hotel.

"Why did you want to go for a walk at 3 in the morning?" Brendon asks yawning. Why did I? I don't even know myself. "Can't someone just randomly want to go for a walk in the morning?" I ask not actually knowing the answer to his question. "Not unless you're creepy and want to murder someone" He replies tiredly. Well now I feel bad for waking him.

"Did something happen last night?" He asks concerned knowing that I usually go on walks to talk to him about serious stuff. "Kind of, I guess?" I say kind of confused at what actually happened last night. "Explain" Brendon says also confused. "Well Patrick and I showered together last night and it kind of started to get 'heated', he told me to stop him if I felt uncomfortable and I did" I say ashamed. "Anna it's not your fault you're not ready for that. You're still young" Brendon says trying to help. "I know. I just feel bad for Patrick" I say sadly.

"Just don't feel pressured to do it just cause Patrick's a few years older and experienced at it, well probably. I don't pay attention to little Stumps sex life" Brendon says smiling. "I won't Brendon" I say laughing. He really knows how to lighten the mood. No matter how awkward the conversation is.

"Anna, I need to ask this but have you felt like hurting yourself lately?" He asks concerned. Should I lie? I have. I just couldn't of. It's now 3 days until the 2nd and I'm still confused at how I'm going to sneak away. "Not really" I say half telling the truth. "Okay. I'm just still worried about you" he says. I would hate to know how he is in a few days. He's going to hate me.

"It's absolutely freezing, we should head back" Brendon says shivering. I agree because it is like now 4 in the morning and we should both probably try and get some sleep. While walking back we talk about random topics. I'm going to miss this. Brendon and I have become close. He's basically my best friend now. The one I can tell everything. Well almost everything.

Once back at the hotel I sneak back into my room trying not to wake Patrick. He's already awake. "Anna! I was worried about you!" Patrick says. "I was out for a walk with Brendon" I must of forgotten my phone when I left. Yup. I have like a million messages from Patrick. "At 4 in the morning?" He asks suspiciously yet worryingly. "I couldn't sleep" I state plainly.

I hop back into bed and close my eyes. I feel uncomfortable with Patrick. Maybe it's what happened last night. Maybe it's what's going to happen in a few days. I don't really know. "Let's just go back to sleep" I say while yawning.

Patrick lays next to me. But doesn't cuddle up with me. He must sense that I'm feeling uncomfortable and awkward with him. I grab my phone and clear my messages from Patrick.

Brallon pops into my mind and I remember that I need to set Dallon and Brendon up. I have three days. I better be quick. I don't even know if Brendon is gay or bi. Time to do some investigating.
A- Hey Breeeeendon?
B- What do you want now, I'm trying to sleep
A- Would you ever date a guy?
B- Why do you ask?
A- I'm curious
A- And it's research for someone
B- Who?
A- Secret
B- If I tell you will you tell me?
A- Sure
B- Then fine, I would
B- Now tell me, who?
B- Anna?
B- You sneaky bitch
B- I will find out
A- Goodnight Bren
B- Argh I hate you, goodnight
I smile. Step one done. PROJECT BRALLON IS IN PROGRESS!! Now to tell Dallon and get him to flirt and confess his undying love for Brendon. But that can wait till tomorrow. I'm to tired to text. I basically have no energy to keep my eyes open.

I place my phone on the bedside table and instantly fall asleep. Brallon will happen.