Chapter 5

Anna's POV
I feel my phone vibrating under my pillow. My alarm. Why does it have to be a school day? Can I just be sick? Like for the rest of my school days.

Patrick is still asleep beside me but I don't want to wake him since it's only 7am. I try to climb over top of him carefully so I don't wake him. But as I was concentrating so much on not touching him I miss the bed and end up face planting the ground. Well that was stupid of me. But actually quite hilarious.

"Anna...?" Patrick says in a sleepy voice. Shit. I feel bad for waking him, but wow his sleepy voice. "Yeah sorry I tripped while trying not to wake you" I answer slightly embarrassed of my clumsiness. I could just stay here and ignore school for now. "Come back to bed and cuddle" He pouts adorably. Was he just doing this because he's tired and cold or does he actually want to? Well whatever one it is I don't care. I would rather stay here than go to school.

"Patrick" I should probably mention school even though I don't really want to go. "Hmm?" He's so adorable when he's sleepy. Wait. No. I can't be saying that. I can't fall for him. "What about school?" I ask. " Just forget about school until we get everything sorted out" He mumbles before I get off the floor and lay next to him. Patrick instantly cuddles back into my side and I smile. I feel happy for once. Maybe Patrick will be my reason to live. But I'll try not to get my hopes up though.

I eventually fall asleep listening to Patrick's heart beat.

The next time I wake up its to Patrick talking to someone on his phone. I pretend to still be sleep and listen in to his side of the conversation. I know that sounds bad. Don't judge me! I'm curious about what he's taking about.

"Can she come on tour with us? I don't really want her to be alone" He replies back to the person on the other end of the phone. Is he talking about me? No, it can't be.. Could it? "Yeah. That would be perfect. Thanks! Cya on Thursday!" Patrick ends the call and looks over to me. I try and act as I've just woken up. "Hey. Anna did I wake you?" He asks politely. "Aah not really. What time is it?" I ask. Patrick grabs his phone out of his pocket and checks the time "11". Wow I've slept in a bit.

"Anna... Would you want to come along in tour with us? Beause like it starts in a few days and I don't want you to be alone.." He starts continue to say why I should go with him. I could shut him up with a kiss. No. To soon. A hug? I walk up to Patrick who is still talking, and wrap my arms around his waist. Luckily he cuddles into me so it's not as awkward. "I'll take that as a yes" I mentally tell myself not to fangirl IM GOING ON TOUR WITH FALL OUT BOY!!! Aaaah. I think Patrick noticed as he asks if I'm okay. "Yeah. I'm fine" I say but on the inside I'm overly fangirling. "What day are we leaving" I ask changing the subject.

Hopefully the dates don't clash with what I have planned for a few weeks away.. "Aah today is Monday so in 3 days and we'll be gone for a few months" He answers after thinking for a while. Dammit! I'll just have to sneak away sometime during the tour. I got lost in my own thoughts thinking about how I was going to do it and I think Patrick noticed. "Anna?" He asks concernedly. Yup definitely noticed. "Yeah?" I answer "Oh you just kind of zoned out" He replies, Hmm how can I change the subject? Breakfast? Yeeeees I'm starving.

We both decide to quickly get changed and go find a café for brunch. We both couldn't be bothered going into different rooms to get changed. So we both just turn around but I can't lie and say I didn't sneak glances at him. What? Don't judge me he's hot! Wait... Am I attracted to Patrick? I mean I know I find him attractive as I've been listening to his music for so long, but is that the only way I feel?

The walk to the café was mainly silent. It was kind of an awkward silence but I couldn't think of anything to say.

At the café I just ordered a hot chocolate and told Patrick I wasn't that hungry. He looked worried. He shouldn't feel bad for me. We change the topic by talking about the AB/AP tour. There's gonna be a lot of traveling involved so a lot of time spent with the boys. I'm actually really excited. Maybe a bit to excited since I'm actually considering delaying what I have planned.

After about an hour of chatting at the café we start to walk back to the hotel. It's slightly chilly outside. Patrick noticed that I was trying to keep my hands warm and he linked his hand with mine. We end up skipping back holding hands. We probably looked crazy but who cares what people think. Patrick lets go of my hand to unlock the room. My hands tingle where he was touching me. That's weird. Isn't it?

The rest of the day we spend watching Supernatural on Netflix. And of course I end up falling asleep on Patrick. He doesn't seem to mind though. Eventually I feel him get comfortable underneath of me and I drift into sleep with hopefully peaceful dreams. Maybe of Patrick if I'm lucky.